• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lets talk more when you can prove what you say. Do you have anything more to add to the discussion?
Once again, I can do that. Since I have to repeat myself you just confirmed that you would not be able to understand.

Do you think that you can debate properly?

3rdAngel

Quoting past failures of yours is only you admitting that you were wrong again.

Thank you for doing that.
The past failures are your side not mine. If you disagree prove your claims and perhaps you will be more believable. Until then we will agree to disagree.

3rdAngel

Once again, I can do that. Since I have to repeat myself you just confirmed that you would not be able to understand.
Do you think that you can debate properly?
All I am hearing from your posts are more talk unsupported by facts. More of you quoting you in denial of the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Did you have something to contribute to the discussion? I guess not.

3rdAngel

I already did that. Oh boy.
Can you debate properly?
You ignoring post content that is in disagreement with you because your not able to respond to it and then seek to be disrespectful to the messenger of those posts and not address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you is not a debate. If you disagree prove your claims and perhaps you will be more believable. Until then we will agree to disagree.

3rdAngel

That is only because your posts indicate that you do not understand what a fact is.
Then prove it. You cannot can you. So lets be honest. You have nothing. If you did you would have posted and contributed to the discussion but you are unable to so we will agree to disagree.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You ignoring post content that is in disagreement with you because your not able to respond to it and then seek to be disrespectful to the messenger of those posts and not address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you is not a debate. If you disagree prove your claims and perhaps you will be more believable. Until then we will agree to disagree.
No, I have not done that. I have asked you to present your claims properly.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Then prove it. You cannot can you. So lets be honest. You have nothing. If you did you would have posted and contributed to the discussion but you are unable to so we will agree to disagree.
Projection.

Once again, can you debate properly? I can help you if you would like.

3rdAngel

No, I have not done that. I have asked you to present your claims properly.
No you haven't. Nearly every detailed scripture posts shared with you that is in disagreement with you, you choose to ignore and have not responded to. I can post you all the links to all of my posts you have not been able to respond to if you like? Just let me know.

3rdAngel

Projection. Once again, can you debate properly? I can help you if you would like.
No projection my side I am only talking facts. Once again, you ignoring post content that is in disagreement with you because your not able to respond to it and then seek to be disrespectful to the messenger of those posts and not address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you is not a debate. If you disagree prove your claims and perhaps you will be more believable. Until then we will agree to disagree. Debating someone means addressing the content of their posts and claims not ignoring them like your doing. So it is you that does not know how to debate as evidenced in our discussion. Do you have anything to contribute to a discussion now? If not we can agree to disagree.

Take care.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans natural spiritual human history.

Memory.

No civilisation. Loved honoured family and nature's food on the earth. Humans exact. Legal I'm human.

Humans spiritual.

Star came burnt changed human mind and behaviour. Not controlled was a one of attack.

Human men native spiritual taught spiritual natural man left his consciousness. Sacrificed...a natural event once.

Not science.

Built civilisation and was once innocent.

Then as a man king his brothers lords as group he said is as man adult....reasoned as his head changed.

Mother father in tribe mutual equal elders.

Brothers always vied in cult group to not be lord.. a king. Always fought argued as behaviour.

So from all civilisations evils humans remember now in civilisation what once was being mutual equal innocent spiritual. Humans the topic.

King with lords behaviour men owned hurt mind brain body as first innocent man. Only position in memory.

Developed technology.

Now men behaviours was against any family as king lord. In humans behaviour now murderers. By thesis heavens forced change.

Says memory.

Yet when technology attacked their life mind body by causes....heavens body mass sacrificed...only then did a lot of inhumane liars remember why their brain mind body change. King lords.

Taught why. We are after all just humans. We all live inside earths heavenly body the teaching.

To reason theories not inside the heavenly body as humans evil thoughts.

Had to preach against their own man choice to be rich a king and lord to be technology science owner. Yet the community in history all wrong in behaviour.

No king man lord was ever in human history innocent of his God science crimes against his human family.

Today we argue was the story true?

Only in the portion that men's spiritual innocence changed when suns star hit earth.

All the rest of human chosen behaviour against family was truly evil by choice the human family cult group behaviours.

Is the actual topic a humans testimonial.

Why humans ought to realise you depend on a healed mind state to realise the scientific civilisation human con.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No you haven't. Nearly every detailed scripture posts shared with you that is in disagreement with you, you choose to ignore. I can post you all the links to all of my posts you have not been able to respond to if you like? Just let me know.
Sorry, you never do that. You spew a bunch of verses as if you are making a point.

That is why I keep asking if you can debate properly.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No projection my side I am only talking facts. Once again, you ignoring post content that is in disagreement with you because your not able to respond to it and then seek to be disrespectful to the messenger of those posts and not address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you is not a debate. If you disagree prove your claims and perhaps you will be more believable. Until then we will agree to disagree. Debating someone means addressing the content of their posts and claims not ignoring them like your doing. So it is you that does not know how to debate.

Take care.
Nope, your opinions are not facts. You do not even know how to present scripture properly. It is not evidence until you show that the Bible is reliable. Until you do that you are just using circular reasoning. That is a logical fallacy on your part.

3rdAngel

Nope, your opinions are not facts. You do not even know how to present scripture properly. It is not evidence until you show that the Bible is reliable. Until you do that you are just using circular reasoning. That is a logical fallacy on your part.
Lets talk more latter when you can prove what you say. At the moment I see our discussion as a waste of time to be honest.