• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

Sorry, but if you want to claim that the Bible is "God's words" the burden of proof is upon you.
As posted earlier I said for me it is Gods' Word. It is not for you because you were once a Christian that has now turned his back on God and His Word to depart the faith because you no longer believe God and His Word. So what ever I say to you, you will not believe.

3rdAngel

I am sorry if you can't understand my posts. I have been trying to make them as simple as possible for you.
No need to be sorry. Feel sorry for yourself. I understand and address all your posts. You ignore mine because your not able to respond to the scriptures in the posts shared with you that are in disagreement with you. Anyhow nice talking to you, I have to go and do some useful things now. Lets talk more when you can contribute to the discussion.

Take Care.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As posted earlier I said for me it is Gods' Word. It is not for you because you were once a Christian that has now turned his back on God and His Word to depart the faith because you no longer believe God and His Word. So what ever I say to you, you will not believe.
For you it may be. But you are trying to convince others. If you can't do a better job you will fail.

And there you go breaking forum rules by making false claims about others.

You need to learn how to debate.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No need to be sorry. Feel sorry for yourself. I understand and address all your posts. You ignore mine because your not able to respond to the scriptures in the posts shared with you that are in disagreement with you. Anyhow nice talking to you, I have to go and do some useful things now

Take Care.
No, seriously, you are making me laugh. You have not done that. And once the questions get too hard you run away.

3rdAngel

For you it may be. But you are trying to convince others. If you can't do a better job you will fail.

And there you go breaking forum rules by making false claims about others.

You need to learn how to debate.
I do not need to convince anyone. Anyone reading can see what I am saying is true and as posted earlier I am happy to post all the detailed posts supported by scripture that is in disagreement that you simply ignored and did not address. As posted earlier just let me know. As posted earlier debating is addressing the post content. You have not done that therefore do not know how to debate.

3rdAngel

No, seriously, you are making me laugh. You have not done that. And once the questions get too hard you run away.
It good to have a sense of humor and you can laugh at yourself. You are a funny one. That is why I like chatting with you even if you do not have much to contribute :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do not need to convince anyone. Anyone reading can see what I am saying is true and as posted earlier I am happy to post all the detailed posts supported by scripture that is in disagreement that you simply ignored and did not address. As posted earlier just let me know.
Then what are you doing here? Your own posts refute that claim.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It good to have a sense of humor and you can laugh at yourself. You are a funny one. That is why I like chatting with you even if you do not have much to contribute :)
I am definitely not laughing at me. It is a pity that you cannot properly support any of your Bible claims.

3rdAngel

Then what are you doing here? Your own posts refute that claim.
Lets talk more dear friend when you have something to contribute. I have some useful things to do now. Nice talking to you. I will give you the last say for a while here because I think you need it more than I do.
:hugehug:
Jesus loves you even if you cannot see him prodigal.

Take Care.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lets talk more dear friend when you have something to contribute. I have some useful things to do now. Nice talking to you. I will give you the last say for a while here because I think you need it more than I do.
:hugehug:
Jesus loves you even if you cannot see him prodigal.

Take Care.
Why do you keep making obviously false claims about others? I can see that is a defense mechanism of yours, but it does make your claim to be a Christian appear to be fallacious. Just because you are losing the debate is not a good excuse to lash out at others.

Once again, we need some ground rules for a discussion.

3rdAngel

Why do you keep making obviously false claims about others?
Well no that is what you have been doing because you have not been able to address the content of my posts to you that are in disagreement with you so instead you have been making false claims and accusations and name calling which not really helpful for a discussion.
I can see that is a defense mechanism of yours, but it does make your claim to be a Christian appear to be fallacious. Just because you are losing the debate is not a good excuse to lash out at others. Once again, we need some ground rules for a discussion.
Your projecting. I have only provide unbiased evidence in support of everything I have shared with you here in our discussions. Just like earlier I said to you that you ignore most of my posts that show why I believe your in error in some of the things we have discussed here. My evidence I am prepared to put up like posting all my posts that show scripture evidence we have been discussing that proves why your interpretation of certain scriptures are in error. You response was to run away by not addressing these posts and the evidence provided in them that were in disagreement with you. I told you I would be happy to link everyone of them as support to my claims here. You once again ignored this claim. Therefore by you making false claims and accusations unsupported by any evidence and not being able to address my post content and evidence presented against you then you have already lost the debate because your unwilling to respond to the evidence against your position.

Take Care.

3rdAngel

You are the one that runs away.
No dear friend I have always been here. Running away from a a debate is when one persons posts content in support of their belief and the person running away is the one that refuses to address the other persons post like you have been doing.
We need some ground rules first.
Does that make sense??
I suggest three simple rules that might be helpful....

1. "Debated topics and subject matter"
When someone makes a topic for debate (e.g. this OP is on the question is "the Lords day Sunday" or "the Sabbath day") we must stick to the debated topic and subject matter being put up for debate posted for or against the OP subject matter. Address the post content, arguments and subject matter and look not to stray off topic to what is the debated subject matter. There is only two sides to the debated subject matter and that is in the affirmative (supporting for) or the negative (supporting against). These are the two team in the subject matter debate.

2. "The rebuttal"

If you disagree with what has been posted show what it is you disagree with from the post and address the content of the post you are responding to keeping on topic. Provide evidence as proof to show why you disagree with what has been posted for what it is you disagree with addressing all the post content from the person your debating.

3. "Be respectful and polite"

Even if we may not agree on some topics we can still agree to disagree and to move on and remain friends and friendly to each other. There should be no need for name calling and false accusations. If what someone is saying is true or not true "a rebuttal" should be enough to show who is being truthful and who is not in what they are claiming to believe. Lets be respectful and polite to each other.​

What do you say? They are three simple rules we both can follow.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well no that is what you have been doing because you have not been able to address the content of my posts to you that are in disagreement with you so instead you have been making false claims and accusations and name calling which not really helpful for a discussion.

Where have I ever done that?

Your projecting. I have only provide unbiased evidence in support of everything I have shared with you here in our discussions. Just like earlier I said to you that you ignore most of my posts that show why I believe your in error in some of the things we have discussed here. My evidence I am prepared to put up like posting all my posts that show scripture evidence we have been discussing that proves why your interpretation of certain scriptures are in error. You response was to run away by not addressing these posts and the evidence provided in them that were in disagreement with you. I told you I would be happy to link everyone of them as support to my claims here. You once again ignored this claim. Therefore by you making false claims and accusations unsupported by any evidence and not being able to address my post content and evidence presented against you then you have already lost the debate because your unwilling to respond to the evidence against your position.

Take Care.

And there you go making false claims about others again. Also you do not understand the concept of evidence.

Can you debate properly?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No dear friend I have always been here. Running away from a a debate is when one persons posts content in support of their belief and the person running away is the one that refuses to address the other persons post like you have been doing.

No, you won't debate properly.. Please quit making false claims.

I suggest three simple rules that might be helpful....

1. "Debated topics and subject matter"
When someone makes a topic for debate (e.g. this OP is on the question is "the Lords day Sunday" or "the Sabbath day") we must stick to the debated topic and subject matter being put up for debate posted for or against the OP subject matter. Address the post content, arguments and subject matter and look not to stray off topic to what is the debated subject matter.

2. "The rebuttal"

If you disagree with what has been posted show what it is you disagree with from the post and address the content of the post you are responding to keeping on topic. Provide evidence as proof to show why you disagree with what has been posted for what it is you disagree with addressing all the post content from the person your debating.

3. "Be respectful and polite"

Even if we may not agree on some topics we can still agree to disagree and to move on and remain friends and friendly to each other. There should be no need for name calling and false accusations. If what someone is saying is true or not true "a rebuttal" should be enough to show who is being truthful and who is not in what they are claiming to believe. Lets be respectful and polite to each other.​

What do you say? They are three simple rules we both can follow.

Take Care.

That is a start. But you need to learn more about the burden of proof and how to support your claims. I asked you right at the start if you are just playing silly fan fiction games or not. That was a question that you never answered, even though I asked it more than once. That is a form of running away.

So let's add that questions must be properly answered with reliable evidence.

Now you need to learn what counts as reliable evidence. Unless you are just playing silly fan fiction games you do not get to count the Bible as "evidence" unless you admit to just playing silly fan fiction games. If that is all that you want to do then have at it.

I would like an evidence based discussion. Do you think that you are up to it?