• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I like The Bee Gees, George Harrison, Stevie Wonder, The Statler Brothers, and The Beatles. I also like Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach.

Yes Man

Premium Member
180px-Selatcia.jpg

What is this guy's deal anyway??

TALK TO THE HAND!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
For the first time in a year, I am angry at another member of the RF. I sometimes get a bit irritated about certain posts but that passes quickly and I forget about it. But someone actually questioned my faith!
I can laugh at being told I worship a flying spaghetti monster, I can roll my eyes a bit when someone compares God to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, I can even tolerate (well maybe not tolerate but...) someone telling me I am ignorant because of my faith. But to be questioned by another Christian whether I am truly Christian, that is more than I can bear.

I am sure the LDS can sympathize with me somewhat, it happens to them all the time.

I am just venting, not asking for advice. Thanks for listening.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
For the first time in a year, I am angry at another member of the RF. I sometimes get a bit irritated about certain posts but that passes quickly and I forget about it. But someone actually questioned my faith!
I can laugh at being told I worship a flying spaghetti monster, I can roll my eyes a bit when someone compares God to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, I can even tolerate (well maybe not tolerate but...) someone telling me I am ignorant because of my faith. But to be questioned by another Christian whether I am truly Christian, that is more than I can bear.

I am sure the LDS can sympathize with me somewhat, it happens to them all the time.

Awwww... :( I love you... Here's some frubals... assuming it will let me give them to you...

Scuba Pete put it nicely. As he said, the joke is on them.

blackout

Violet.

Yes. I think I saw that.
And it was regarding hell, right?

As if Christianity were about hell,
defined by hell...
instead of love.

As you are clearly one of RF's finest examples of love Christine
I would just blow that comment off
without even a second thought.

~Vi~

Hema

Sweet n Spicy

God knows that you're a good Christian. Even I know it. You are one of the most loving people on RF. It is not the place of other people to determine your personal faith. God will determine that.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
God knows that you're a good Christian. Even I know it. You are one of the most loving people on RF. It is not the place of other people to determine your personal faith. God will determine that.

Yes. You are one of my very favourite people here, Christine. :D

wild20

Umm, random stuff must count... I am busy with college, the weather is terrible, I miss my GF... LOL. That's all I can think of. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My boss sent me to the wrong store to do inventory at today.....I was supposed to go to a K-mart, but instead, I was sent to a Lows. I really don't care though since I am already home and the K-mart probably hasn't quite finished yet.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I am watching the Food Network where they make these awesome cakes. They made a cop car with sirens and lights and also a cake whine bottle. One guy made a standing harley cake. I would love to work with them.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I am watching the Food Network where they make these awesome cakes. They made a cop car with sirens and lights and also a cake whine bottle. One guy made a standing harley cake. I would love to work with them.

Is that the "Ace of Cakes"?