• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last words of famous atheists

Trey of Diamonds

And a simple google will show you the comments that atheist make about god as well. Its a cruel world afterall.

Tit or tat eh? What happened to two wrongs don't make a right? And even if it did, what about those of us innocent of the cruelty you mention, are we merely collateral damage in the war you wage?

Heneni

Miss Independent
In other words we're all subjects in your little experiment. Toss out some lies and propaganda to see what the folks will make of it? And this tells you what? That we are capible of cutting and pasting into Google to check on you? That we're willing to stand up and say "I smell a rat" even if we aren't Atheists?

Well, i suppose we christians are the atheists little lab rats on a religious forum as well. Just testing their theories on us are they? Trying to push their luck and see how many insults later they are sure to feel that god has finally dissapeared.

Unless of course...atheism IS a religion. (in disguise of course)

Heneni

Miss Independent
She's just feeding her martyr complex.

Ill take that as a compliment. Though i have a sneaky suspicion you didnt mean it as one...

So shall we make that insult number 1?

Predicatable...i could actually start to formulate a hypothesis here.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
It's called an observation. You posted what you knew to be BS so that you could be offended when you were called out. Pathetic, really.

Smoke

Done here.
Its not really the OP thats important here. Its the response to it that im interested in.

And clearly...there is a huge dislike to the fact that atheists could have gotten it wrong.
Well, here are the results of your little experiment:

Your lies didn't fool the atheists.

That doesn't prove what you think it proves.

UnTheist

She doesn't really care how wrong she is. She just wants to prove that she's been "insulted" by the evil Atheists. How sad.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Well, here are the results of your little experiment:

Your lies didn't fool the atheists.

That doesn't prove what you think it proves.

You cant tell me what it proves to me and what it doesnt. Though im sure youd like to think that it doesnt prove anything.

Heneni

Miss Independent
You do realize that you're proving my point, don't you?

EDIT: BTW, if you must keep score (which of course, is all you're interested in), that was number 1.

Its only fitting that a non-theist god-believer should have the final insult. Do check back in regularly to make sure your the last one to get one in ya?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Its only fitting that a non-theist god-believer should have the final insult. Do check back in regularly to make sure your the last one to get one in ya?
Actually, I think I'll do something that's been a long time coming: put you on ignore. You obviously have nothing to say that's worth my time, and your little games annoy me. Goodbye.

Heneni

Miss Independent
No, I think this thread proves something, all right.

Please, do regail our group with your intellectual understanding of spiritual matters. We will call it experiment number 2.

And you and storm can have a go at who gets the last insult in...i promise i wont deprive you of the opportunity.

Smoke

Done here.
Actually, I think I'll do something that's been a long time coming: put you on ignore. You obviously have nothing to say that's worth my time, and your little games annoy me. Goodbye.
I just took her off ignore yesterday or the day before. I don't know. The reason I'm spending so much time here in the first place is that I'm lying around with a sinus infection. Anyway -- big mistake.

Heneni

Miss Independent

Dont let the door slam you on the way out hun....

Oh...she cant read me...:sorry1:

Perhaps god is on ignore as well. Oh well, you win some you loose millions.

Heneni

Heneni

Miss Independent
I just took her off ignore yesterday or the day before. I don't know. The reason I'm spending so much time here in the first place is that I'm lying around with a sinus infection. Anyway -- big mistake.

Well then...dont let me keep you from pressing the ignore button again. Perhaps obama and rick warren have done the same to you lately. Its hard to judge others when your the same aint it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
"My God, My God! Why have you forsaken me"!?--Jesus

Everybody has doubts---atheists, theists, everybody.

Under extreme stress those doubts can come to the surface.

Death is a pretty traumatic experience.