• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last words of famous atheists

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
And a simple google will show you the comments that atheist make about god as well. Its a cruel world afterall.
I am sure you have heard many insulting things directed at you and your beliefs from many atheists. You are quite right, if you search around the looking for insults from atheists directed to theists you are sure to find them. Likewise if you look for theists insulting atheists you will find that as well. Have you ever stopped to wonder why that is? I have.

One of the lessons in life that we have to learn is that people hurt other people, people insult and offend other people. It is what we do. And when we are hurt, offended or insulted we often respond by trying to hurt, offend and insult other people right back.

It seems very likely to me that those atheists that you find that have insulted you were at some time themselves insulted. And then you in turn are inspired by their insults to start threads like this and say the things that you have said.

Your dislike and disrespect for atheists is palatable, and I am sure you have what you think are good reasons for it. And you seem to wait with great anticipation for someone to return an insult to you so that the cycle can continue.

Perhaps however there might be a way to end this cycle of insults and create a greater understanding. Do you think this is possible? Is this something you would want? Or would you prefer to be insulted?

Seek and ye shall find. Are you looking for insults or are you looking for understanding?

.lava

Veteran Member
Why do you think that in the final hours of these people's lives they reached out to the only thing they were certain was not real.

hi :) being an atheist is what they had in common but still they were unique individuals and i can't ignore that. maybe some of them were speaking from heart and some of them were speaking out of fear of death. we, people, usually live as if we would never die. facing reality of an end might make us see ourselves in the way we never experienced before. so we get to know ourselves. nice to know we are weak. but it is much better to admit it when we were young and strong.

thanks for sharing :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The horses mouth is the source.
Since you obviously were not there, unless you can cite your sources, then it is fair that we assume you made the whole thing up, especially since you have not even offered to attempt to locate the sources.