• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Battery is almost dead and so am i, spending more time yawning than typing. Goodnight folks.

Waves good-by

DSC142640.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As you firm up your plans for Memorial Day picnics, The National Association of Concerned Canines would like to remind you that cats are Very Sneaky and Selfish, as evidenced by the un-retouched photo below. Please protect your grilled meats from theft this holiday weekend, and be sure to share with your doggo, who is only thinking of your welfare...

444485324_10225821843001505_5315151135758574282_n.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just finished watching a documentary on the battle of Rorke's Drift during the Anglo-Zulu War and learnt what a loophole originally meant.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Interesting interaction with some crazy lady on the morning dog walk, she drove past then turned around and started abusing me for not having a coat on the dog.
Send her to Minnesota for the winter and show her all of the dogs outside without a coat. -30 C and they are still doing fine as long as they are moving. In fact you can find all sorts of videos of dogs going nuts in their first snow. They have fur. We don't. They are far from naked. Now I would not leave a dog out all night at -10 C or less. That could be trouble. But a short walkie in Oz?? She was nuts.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by not getting deeply involved in a thread with a poster who is defending his position with gibberish. Which means he either has no defense, or doesn’t realize he has no defense, or simply is a troll

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
LeeAnder walked across the stage tonight(graduation).

I've always found LeeAnder in comparison to Sam and his father funny. They were all three in the same space. Two are pale with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Skinny with straggly facial hair. Same style, same car... you'd think there were brothers. Then there's a chubby guy with dark hair in a printed button up(LeeAnder's dad).

The styles being near identical is obvious choice. But how LeeAnder turned out physically to be a mini Sam is baffling.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If you have a fundraiser to get say 3 people to replace you for three days and during that time you went to someplace like this Spa Treatments - The Greenbrier Resort.

You've more than earned it.
You'd need more than three. Seriously.

To attend graduation, my dad and sister(who works with the severely handicapped and is well familiar with such things) watched Ares. I got the SOS call shortly after it ended. I got there and Ares is butt naked laying and screaming in her backyard, both of them trying to keep him contained.
I had to send a sad note to the psychiatrist that the hopes of adding extra sedative just made him sleepy and aggressive/bizarre. It cut the fits a little short, but... well, today was terrible, but I didn't have to call 911. He's rapidly getting to the point he was about 6 months ago.

On the upside, we've discovered he doesn't have ADHD. All the vile things he's been up to are things that happen when someone who doesn't have ADHD takes ADHD meds. A friend who knows Ares well brought up that the things that look like impulse control problems may actually be intrusive thoughts he can't control. (Anyone who even mildly knows Ares thinks he has OCD.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
On the upside, we've discovered he doesn't have ADHD. All the vile things he's been up to are things that happen when someone who doesn't have ADHD takes ADHD meds. A friend who knows Ares well brought up that the things that look like impulse control problems may actually be intrusive thoughts he can't control. (Anyone who even mildly knows Ares thinks he has OCD.)

It's a ****ing shame that so much **** goes down before you learn what he has and does not have.