• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh come on! At least try to get with the spirit of the thing. Tell a funny joke. Post a cat gif. Make some clever remark about winning.
Saintly golden retrievers win (or want you to think they win)

Screenshot-2024-05-24-at-091422-66507d53af989__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just got done watching a winning Netflix video: Hack Your Health: The Secrets of Your Gut. I knew some of this but the mind-body connection was particularly interesting. For example, one woman trying a fecal transplant got depressed when using the poop from her depressed boy friend. And there seems to be a connection with autism Role of Gut Microbiome in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Its Therapeutic Regulation and other such conditions.

I'm going to try to build in more diversity from another of the messages.

If you have Netflix Watch Hack Your Health: The Secrets of Your Gut | Netflix Official Site

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was unable to have (or talk with my) breakfast because a nurse was calling to take my blood.

That done (after missing a vein twice, third time lucky) i am now having breaky and coffee.

'tiz a winner