• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tonight sucked. Ares has progressively been getting worse since they've been sampling ADHD meds with him. Its really escalating over the past week. We try to go camping tonight, he loses it, I end up having to call 911 because he is so far gone.

The police are able to compliment his car and the local hospital enough that he agrees to get into the car and go. We sit in the ER for 4 hours; because he calmed down on the ride, there's not much he can do(we're noting he amps at 8pm, falls at 10pm, but its absolutely extreme during this period).

At 2am, I call my 'better half' and tell him I'm on my way home, and he can put Ares to bed so I can take the friend who can't drive who came with me home. He pitches a fit that he can't do that he has to get up early tomorrow. I come in, and Yudhi is still awake. So I have to put them both to bed after sitting in the ER all night while he bellyaches about how the camping trip was ruined(even though they were about to evacuate for flooding anyways). I get the kids to bed, take my friend home. Drive back home. Decide to treat myself to a glass of wine that I had kept in the fridge...

Some ***hole drank it all and replaced it with water.

Wasn't the kids. Wasn't the cats. Or the dogs. Or fish. Or snakes.

Too livid to sleep at 3am.
What a truly abominable situation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What a truly abominable situation.
After posting that I started on drinking wine and WHAT THE **** WAS HE THINKING. I mean drinking it was really bad enough. But the gaslighting replacing the wine with water to try to get you to think you made a mistake. *******

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
After posting that I started on drinking wine and WHAT THE **** WAS HE THINKING. I mean drinking it was really bad enough. But the gaslighting replacing the wine with water to try to get you to think you made a mistake. *******
I couldn't figure that out, either. Why not just throw the bottle away and buy a new one? Or just fess up? It wouldn't be an unpardonable offense.

I *****ed about it this morning. He swears up and down he didn't do it. He thinks it went bad, and that type of wine gets watery if left too long. It had been in the fridge a few weeks... Does that happen? I actually poured some on the counter to see the color... it was hard to see because it was a white anyways, but it looked like water to me.

Did he sleep walk and do that? (Yeah, he actually has problems with sleepwalking at times.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
For @Shadow Wolf - word of the day applies to your hoped for win:

The young entrepreneur was determined to turn her innovative idea into spondulicks for her growing business.

We Never Know

No Slack
Don't let it get you :p

IMG_20240523_123136.jpg