• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
bVg.gif
A Missouri sinkhole woulda got the whole neighborhood.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Tonight sucked. Ares has progressively been getting worse since they've been sampling ADHD meds with him. Its really escalating over the past week. We try to go camping tonight, he loses it, I end up having to call 911 because he is so far gone.

The police are able to compliment his car and the local hospital enough that he agrees to get into the car and go. We sit in the ER for 4 hours; because he calmed down on the ride, there's not much he can do(we're noting he amps at 8pm, falls at 10pm, but its absolutely extreme during this period).

At 2am, I call my 'better half' and tell him I'm on my way home, and he can put Ares to bed so I can take the friend who can't drive who came with me home. He pitches a fit that he can't do that he has to get up early tomorrow. I come in, and Yudhi is still awake. So I have to put them both to bed after sitting in the ER all night while he bellyaches about how the camping trip was ruined(even though they were about to evacuate for flooding anyways). I get the kids to bed, take my friend home. Drive back home. Decide to treat myself to a glass of wine that I had kept in the fridge...

Some ***hole drank it all and replaced it with water.

Wasn't the kids. Wasn't the cats. Or the dogs. Or fish. Or snakes.

Too livid to sleep at 3am.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Tonight sucked. Ares has progressively been getting worse since they've been sampling ADHD meds with him. Its really escalating over the past week. We try to go camping tonight, he loses it, I end up having to call 911 because he is so far gone.

The police are able to compliment his car and the local hospital enough that he agrees to get into the car and go. We sit in the ER for 4 hours; because he calmed down on the ride, there's not much he can do(we're noting he amps at 8pm, falls at 10pm, but its absolutely extreme during this period).

At 2am, I call my 'better half' and tell him I'm on my way home, and he can put Ares to bed so I can take the friend who can't drive who came with me home. He pitches a fit that he can't do that he has to get up early tomorrow. I come in, and Yudhi is still awake. So I have to put them both to bed after sitting in the ER all night while he bellyaches about how the camping trip was ruined(even though they were about to evacuate for flooding anyways). I get the kids to bed, take my friend home. Drive back home. Decide to treat myself to a glass of wine that I had kept in the fridge...

Definitely not a good night.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Sorry you had such a bad night

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Bummer.
I'd still blame the cats.