• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

Winning with peace, man.

giphy.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The added "i" is consistent with other elements, but redundant in Ameristan.
If you persist in this mischief, I will retaliate by
telling you some history of 7075 aluminum alloy.

Ameristan accounts for just a piddling 5% of the world population. Fairly irrelevant really, I'll stick to aluminium

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
And succeeded admirably
Marquis de Lafayette served the Continental Army with distinction during the American Revolutionary War, providing tactical leadership while securing vital resources from France. Lafayette fled his home country during the French Revolution, but the "Hero of Two Worlds" regained prominence as a statesman before his death on May 20, 1834.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Marquis de Lafayette served the Continental Army with distinction during the American Revolutionary War, providing tactical leadership while securing vital resources from France. Lafayette fled his home country during the French Revolution, but the "Hero of Two Worlds" regained prominence as a statesman before his death on May 20, 1834.

im-bored-cat.gif