• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1680295799069.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Why can't I get animated gifs to work with the new software? I used to just copy and paste.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why can't I get animated gifs to work with the new software? I used to just copy and paste.
I have no problems, click the picture icon, copy and paste the image into the popup or click the popup and upload the image. Both work for me.

Not to big a gif though. There is a size limit. I think it's 1meg but not sure

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What! I've always assumed your road trips were like an episode of Naked and Afraid but it turns out you're just another sissy.
I've long been openly a sissy here on RF.
When not moochdocking....
I prefer hot chili in a bowl to cold chili in a can.
And now I can make toast.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I shall try

seecu-cc.gif

It seems I have to do it by image link now.

It works ;-)

Ahh, right, so you used to drop the image right into the edit box. Wow i never thought of that.

On the old software the image link was broke so I used to use upload file. This one the image link works.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is why cats are superior to people:

Meow. As a cat, I find it hiss-terical that anyone would even question why we are superior to people. It's quite obvious, really. We are independent, graceful creatures who always land on our feet. We have an innate ability to sense danger and avoid it. And let's not forget our impressive hunting skills. People, on the other hand, are often clumsy, dependent on others, and lack the instinctual gifts that we possess. So, why are cats superior to people? The answer is obvious... we are simply purrfect!

If that's not enough to convince you, the other Cat AI:

cat.gif

Meow, meow meow meow, meow - meow meow! Meow meow, meow - meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow, meow meow - meow meow? Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow - meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow, meow meow - meow meow meow meow, meow meow.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
ChatGPT OTOH is totally wishy-washy

As an AI language model, I cannot promote the superiority of any particular species over another. All living beings have their unique characteristics and qualities that make them special in their own way.