• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This morning, after our second lockdown i am winning by having an emergency hair operation. Grey patched up and stragly bits removed. Once again i feel human

And why is it that hair has no respect for quarantine?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This morning, after our second lockdown i am winning by having an emergency hair operation. Grey patched up and stragly bits removed. Once again i feel human

And why is it that hair has no respect for quarantine?
Oh for some straggly bits on top of my head instead of a naked cranial sky slope.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
How about a nand'easter or an eor'wester

Logic Gates - Tutorialspoint

Here's the Nor'easter:

New England's first nor'easter dumps rain and snow

New-Englands-first-noreaster-dumps-rain-and-snow.jpg

Dec. 5 (UPI) -- Heavy rain turning into freezing snow hit New England Saturday evening during the region's first nor'easter of the winter season.

Federal weather forecasters said gusty winds between 40-50 mph and precipitation over Cape Cod could bring up to a foot of snow in middle Massachusetts and up to 18 inches of snow elsewhere in New England through Monday, the National Weather Service said.

"The combination of heavy snowfall rates and strong wind will lead to treacherous travel conditions, whiteout visibilities, and the potential for tree damage/power outage," the agency said Saturday.

The NWS issued Winter Storm Warnings up across most of New England. In addition to the rain and snow, strong winds will cause high surf, coastal flooding, and beach erosion along the New England coast, winding down by Sunday evening, the agency said.

Meanwhile, it's still dry as a bone out here in the Southwest, although it is a bit chilly out there.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We have lakes, rivers, ocean, mountains, forests, and deserts.
So, we win here way more. Amd we have big wins with big trees.

We have all that too....just not deserts....because deserts are a negative....therefore they take away your forests....and once again...we here on the "RIGHT" coast....win

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We have all that too....just not deserts....because deserts are a negative....therefore they take away your forests....and once again...we here on the "RIGHT" coast....win
You also don't have a Kardashian infestation.
I'll be she lunches with them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This woman is such an inspiration. I get her perfectly...
I want to do the same thing with my house...but instead of the fifties, I want the eighties back:p