• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well time to win by getting my lazy self up to go exercise

images

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win by just getting an alert that we're now under a modified lockdown due to the COVID spike. While having to do this makes me grumpy, we win by living in a locality that takes the pandemic seriously rather than where the government is choosing businesses over life.

Rather than waiting until Intensive Care Unit (ICU) bed availability reaches critical levels and delaying closures that are inevitable, the Health Officers for the Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and Santa Clara as well as the City of Berkeley are jointly announcing that they will implement the State’s Regional Stay Home Order now.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning because we are not yet under a lockdown..... but we all know its coming

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Shouldn't you refer to it as "master walking"?
Master? Who works for a living? Who serves up treats? Who caters to whims? Masters? Hardly. Servants is more like it and willing servants on top of that.

Besides, to a canine, it's not a "walk". It's a trot, sniff, walk, sniff, butt sniff another who passes by, extract treats, sniff and so forth.

Treat extraction is a science. The most intelligent will learn what extracts a treat and train humans accordingly. Maybe going just out of sight sniffing something interesting will do the trick. Maybe walking a way's off, looking at the servant, walking a bit further, looking some more, walking a bit more almost out of sight as if to say 'now or you won't see me until I'm good and ready'.