• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
yes, yes it is...and the first nor'easter of the season is going to miss us by a few miles...that is a win

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I know, it's been pretty cold lately. Last night it got down into the 40s.

We've had a few below freezing, -8c (<20f) one morning, thankfully the rains have raised the temperature a little, it was 1c (<34f) when my snuggly warm beauty sleep was abruptly disturbed by a hungry cat.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We've had a few below freezing, -8c (<20f) one morning, thankfully the rains have raised the temperature a little, it was 1c (<34f) when my snuggly warm beauty sleep was abruptly disturbed by a hungry cat.
Cats never disturb. It's like saying "Prince Charming" disturbed Sleeping Beauty.

Rather it's "Their Royal Magnificence", the Cat, notified their servant that said servant had fallen-down in her duties and responsibilities by not anticipating a want.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Cats never disturb. It's like saying "Prince Charming" disturbed Sleeping Beauty.

Rather it's "Their Royal Magnificence", the Cat, notified their servant that said servant had fallen-down in her duties and responsibilities by not anticipating a want.

I suppose slapping you on the nose would be interpreted as that.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I've noticed that cats often don't sleep at the same time as their humans, even though they do sleep quite frequently.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've noticed that cats often don't sleep at the same time as their humans, even though they do sleep quite frequently.

Yes, cats can cat nap up to 18 hours a day. Ours often goes for a wonder around, or a very annoying and noisy play with her toys at daft o'clock in the morning between snoozes

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
....an eor'wester
OIP.5Efbq-a1D_OGrXN5B8TtcwHaGw

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yes, cats can cat nap up to 18 hours a day. Ours often goes for a wonder around, or a very annoying and noisy play with her toys at daft o'clock in the morning between snoozes
When we had multiple kitties, their play time was indeed at daft o'clock. It was not the 'pitter patter of little feet' but two cats emulating a thundering herd down the hall.

ChristineM

Premium Member
When we had multiple kitties, their play time was indeed at daft o'clock. It was not the 'pitter patter of little feet' but two cats emulating a thundering herd down the hall.

Must be just the same all over the world.

We lost a cat a year or so ago leaving only one. The youngest looked up to the older one, wanting to learn from her. The elder one loathed the younger. This caused many fights at daft o'clock

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Must be just the same all over the world.

We lost a cat a year or so ago leaving only one. The youngest looked up to the older one, wanting to learn from her. The elder one loathed the younger. This caused many fights at daft o'clock
The relationship among ours was more like sibling rivalry. The most annoying part of this was the habit of one to 'water the walls' in order to make our house smell like him rather than his brother.

They even managed to share a litter box as long as we were diligent about keeping it clean. Otherwise it was 'turd on the floor time'.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The relationship among ours was more like sibling rivalry. The most annoying part of this was the habit of one to 'water the walls' in order to make our house smell like him rather than his brother.

They even managed to share a litter box as long as we were diligent about keeping it clean. Otherwise it was 'turd on the floor time'.

We have always had females, they are not as smelly in marking their territory

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We have always had females, they are not as smelly in marking their territory
Our habit is female dogs and male cats.

The territory marking disappeared when one of the kitties departed this life and we went down to one.

Sadly my wife's cat dander allergy just kept getting worse so we've been down to zero for quite some time. Pre-COVID, my wife used to occasionally visit a couple who were cat people and have had 6 or 7 for quite some time, get her cat fix and put up with a couple of day sneezing etc afterwards.