• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, unfortunately...there are some kind of chocolate that are not winners, ever...

for example

A definitive list of chocolate bars ranked from worst to best | Dished

Frankly, all of those chocolate bars are horrible....this is awesome

91aWM6a0xFL._SY741_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SX356SY741SH20_.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I win with confidence that I'm on the right track to being a good loose aggressive player, watching the pros and seeing one that has a style similar as me, including playing hands I would, hands thecommentators referred to as junk hands.
But I am not suicidally aggressive like this one chick. I get why she does it, but damn she is wicked with the all ins.
Though once I understand the math better I may develop an all in range for when I'm sinking, rather than the tight play I normally would do in such a situation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Frankly, all of those chocolate bars are horrible....this is awesome

91aWM6a0xFL._SY741_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SX356SY741SH20_.jpg

Joe Biden Chocolate is better:

Every 2020 Joe Biden for President box of chocolates you buy, supports the continued employment of people with mental and intellectual differences. It's not charity, it's smart business

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Every 2020 Joe Biden for President box of chocolates you buy, supports the continued employment of people with mental and intellectual differences. It's not charity, it's smart business
But, people are people, and people suck.
Cougars, and cats in general, are cool. Animals in general are cool, and usually better than people. Like dogs. Its very rare for a dog to not be a million times better than the average human, and when a dog is ill behaved it is typically because of the doing of a human. And there are wolves. Wolves leave people alone, people should leave wolves alone. And bears are super curious, and scared off by startled nappers waking up. Elephants are very intelligent and benevolent beings. Humans kill them and kill eachother. Humans, chimps, and some other apes, on the other hand, suck.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

He reminds me of Forest Gump now.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

D4MmWmwW0AEoPAf.jpg

MNoBody

But, people are people, and people suck.
Cougars, and cats in general, are cool. Animals in general are cool, and usually better than people. Like dogs. Its very rare for a dog to not be a million times better than the average human, and when a dog is ill behaved it is typically because of the doing of a human. And there are wolves. Wolves leave people alone, people should leave wolves alone. And bears are super curious, and scared off by startled nappers waking up. Elephants are very intelligent and benevolent beings. Humans kill them and kill eachother. Humans, chimps, and some other apes, on the other hand, suck.
fCogsG6.jpg