• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It tends to happen more when two sides are very, very far apart. I don't see future relationships between Repubs and Dems to be as friendly as the friendship between George Bush Jr. and Michelle Obama.

It is a bad, bad thing that does not bode well for democracy or republic.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning with
e5b3d6309f5c49c1e38083b7720ee837.jpg

MNoBody

However, after considering it further Pooh revised that retreat [maybe it was watching conan that helped him along that path]
5705d6da2d1d7.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Tonight I win as this night is the first night in about a yeat and a half since I've last slept on my bed. And all my clothes are hung up or in a dresser. And im in a room thats my own. Amd turns out my bed is a queen, not a king, and it doesn't hig my new bedroom. This is actually the most spacious bedroom Ive ever had. Enough room I'm thinking of getting some wall rack thingies for my guitat and bass.