• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm starting to fit into a smaller shirt size, including one I've never fit in since it was given to me, so I very much definitely win.
The wonders of a diet that doesn't revolve around processed junk and walking a total of 3,000 minutes over the course of 18 days alone. Though, admittedly, as of late I've been drinking sodas and eating pizza without giving it much of a thought because I simply physically can't eat enough to replace all the calories I burn when I have running to do (I'm out long enough in one trip and hurry through it enough that it's nothing for me to burn 1,000 - 2,000 calories by the time I get back home). And I have at least two longer walks to be making soon, one that will take about two hours, and one that will take 4 - 5 hours round trip to complete. And unfortunately for me all the dips in the sidewalks for crossings and driveways are absolute hell on my ankles and knees so I end up walking on the road a lot to have a considerably more level/flat surface to walk on to spare myself those nasty pains.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm starting to fit into a smaller shirt size, including one I've never fit in since it was given to me, so I very much definitely win.
The wonders of a diet that doesn't revolve around processed junk and walking a total of 3,000 minutes over the course of 18 days alone. Though, admittedly, as of late I've been drinking sodas and eating pizza without giving it much of a thought because I simply physically can't eat enough to replace all the calories I burn when I have running to do (I'm out long enough in one trip and hurry through it enough that it's nothing for me to burn 1,000 - 2,000 calories by the time I get back home). And I have at least two longer walks to be making soon, one that will take about two hours, and one that will take 4 - 5 hours round trip to complete. And unfortunately for me all the dips in the sidewalks for crossings and driveways are absolute hell on my ankles and knees so I end up walking on the road a lot to have a considerably more level/flat surface to walk on to spare myself those nasty pains.
Avoiding nasty pains is winning.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
winning by having the snow not fall, and only a tiny amount of freezing rain...the winds are high, but since there's no snow, there's no drifting. temperature has only just started to drop...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
d4a.gif

The Snow storm has begun

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was outside in shirt-sleeves doing yardwork. That's how we win in California in mid-January (outside of the mountains, of course)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I was outside in shirt-sleeves doing yardwork. That's how we win in California in mid-January (outside of the mountains, of course)

You could do that here too....but you would be cold and need to shovel first