• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My last winning post before lunch. But don't worry, be happy that I'll win and win more later.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
15 inches is nothing. Nada. Zilch. I grew up in Syracuse NY and we got lots of lake effect snow (from the Great Lakes). Lots of snow was measured in feet not inchices.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Good Grief! It's been since SUNDAY that anyone posted here?

Okay, here's my win: The action on whether my visit to the emergency department was pretty hot and heavy among the doctors, nurses, other assistants, and fellow patients...

9 to 7 that it was my gall bladder
1 to 2 that it was my heart, and a distant
30 to 1 that it was simply a stomach issue (with most of the betting on the latter proposition being for H. pylori)...

It wasn't any of those four...in fact, they could only eliminate those as the immediate cause. The winner was a temporary stomach bug, not otherwise identified...so we'll see if the antacid prescribed actually works over the weekend...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I win again I win again I win again I win again...Hooray me....again....for the 3rd time