• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Knowledge of The Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Ya, but then you'd miss entertaining threads like this one! :p

I usually enjoy discussing topics relating to the supernatural (the paranormal), but I think the topic of this thread is a little farfetched. I am, however, aware that there are certain paranormal occurrences that defy scientific explanation and are often in conflict with some people's religious beliefs. In such a scenario, I won't stubbornly refuse to provide evidence when I'm asked to do so, degrade others for doubting me, or threaten others with destruction for questioning and not believing me. Contrarily, I will offer verifiable evidence of my own personal paranormal experiences whether I'm asked or not, but as I stated in other threads (such as this one), I won't debate about my experiences or the evidence I provide. I let the chips fall where they may and let skeptics form their own opinions. As far as I'm concerned, people can accept or reject what I've shared about my personal paranormal experiences. It's entirely their decision.

True. And at 68 you might be wondering too.
I am far far far older than 68.
68 years in a human body is liken to one drop of water
in all the oceans.

I have decided to accept your challenge for a debate.
Under the condition that winner takes all.
Don't ask me to explain to you what I mean by winner takes all.
Those demons in you know what I am saying to them.

I await your answer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am far far far older than 68.
68 years in a human body is liken to one drop of water
in all the oceans.

I have decided to accept your challenge for a debate.
Under the condition that winner takes all.
Don't ask me to explain to you what I mean by winner takes all.
Those demons in you know what I am saying to them.

I await your answer.
Sorry, we cannot debate on this thread. You put it in t he wrong area. And who would judge who won the debate? Clearly you cannot be a judge. I cannot be a judge. If you want a debate you can't just say "Let's debate dude!!" especially if there is a winner and a loser.

Sorry, we cannot debate on this thread. You put it in t he wrong area. And who would judge who won the debate? Clearly you cannot be a judge. I cannot be a judge. If you want a debate you can't just say "Let's debate dude!!" especially if there is a winner and a loser.
Let the record show you have declined the challenge, winner takes all.

I usually enjoy discussing topics relating to the supernatural (the paranormal), but I think the topic of this thread is a little farfetched. I am, however, aware that there are certain paranormal occurrences that defy scientific explanation and are often in conflict with some people's religious beliefs. In such a scenario, I won't stubbornly refuse to provide evidence when I'm asked to do so, degrade others for doubting me, or threaten others with destruction for questioning and not believing me. Contrarily, I will offer verifiable evidence of my own personal paranormal experiences whether I'm asked or not, but as I stated in other threads (such as this one), I won't debate about my experiences or the evidence I provide. I let the chips fall where they may and let skeptics form their own opinions. As far as I'm concerned, people can accept or reject what I've shared about my personal paranormal experiences. It's entirely their decision.
How about you, do you have what it takes to match up against me?
I issue you a challenge, before all the spirits in the spirit realm as a witness.
Winner takes all. Do you except?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Let the record show you have declined the challenge.

Let the record show that you are mistaken. Sub did not decline your challenge. He only pointed out the fact that there is no debate allowed in the Paranormal Discussion Only forum or in the Paranormal Activities forum. Both forums are non-debate forums. He also pointed out the fact that neither of you should declare who is the winner of debate if you are both participants in a debate. I happen to agree with him that a third party (such as a staff member) should declare the winner of a debate in order for the verdict to be fair.

Let the record show that you are mistaken. Sub did not decline your challenge. He only pointed out the fact that there is no debate allowed in the Paranormal Discussion Only forum or in the Paranormal Activities forum. Both forums are non-debate forums. He also pointed out the fact that neither of you should declare who is the winner of debate if you are both participants in a debate. I agree with him that a third party should declare the winner of a debate in order for the verdict to be fair.
You can say all you want, everything is on record in the spirit realm.
They don't adhere to liars or the opinions of anyone.

Opinions are meaningless and worthless in the spirit realm.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Let the record show you have declined the challenge, winner takes all.
Let the record show that you cannot debate on this thread since it is against forum rules.
If you want to debate, you will have to start a new thread in the Religious Debates forum...
Are you man enough?

Let the record show that you cannot debate on this thread since it is against forum rules.
If you want to debate, you will have to start a new thread in the Religious Debates forum...
Are you man enough?
Who said anything about on this thread.
You would be wise to stfu and move on.

But there again
wisdom is far out of your reach.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
How about you, do you have what it takes to match up against me?
I issue you a challenge, before all the spirits in the spirit realm as a witness.
Winner takes all. Do you except?
How about this....
Start a new thread in the Religious Debates forum and whoever gets the most Winner ratings will be the winner of the debate.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who said anything about on this thread.
You would be wise to stfu and move on.

But there again
wisdom is far out of your reach.
Since I made it clear that I could not debate on this thread you did. You declared "victory" after I told that we could not debate on this thread. I even told you that you would have to start a new one. The implication was that you wanted to debate here.

But meanwhile we are off topic here. Tell us more about your beliefs and why you believe them.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
How about this....
Start a new thread in the Religious Debates forum and whoever gets the most Winner ratings will be the winner of the debate.

I'll let Sub take this one if he chooses. As I previously stated, I don't debate, especially those who have proven to be nothing more than charlatans and trolls despite claiming to know everything about the spirit realm. The OP isn't fooling anyone, least of all me. I can see right through the charade. IMO, I don't think we should indulge someone who has proven themselves to be nothing more than a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.