• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Knowledge of The Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
and I don't care, because I am not attached to this world.

“The world is but a show, vain and empty, a mere nothing, bearing the semblance of reality. Set not your affections upon it. Break not the bond that uniteth you with your Creator, and be not of those that have erred and strayed from His ways. Verily I say, the world is like the vapor in a desert, which the thirsty dreameth to be water and striveth after it with all his might, until when he cometh unto it, he findeth it to be mere illusion.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 328-329

I don't believe that death is necessarily something to be afraid of, and as I've implied before, our afterlife can be either negative or positive, depending on how we react to our death and what kind of person we were before our death. My advice is to disregard the doom and gloom that some portray the afterlife to be. I suggest ignoring the doom and gloom that's been purported in this thread.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Civil war is coming to your neighborhood.

Then world war is coming to your world.

Then ...I am not allowed to reveal it.

I do not see any of you making it.

Not going to be no more internet.

All that will be gone.

Like I said
it will take all you can do if you even can survive.
Whew! For a while I thought that there would be no more internet. But your use of a double negative tells us that it will still be here.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Me too. But I am worried about Tukwila.

To be honest, I'm not worried about my neighborhood because I'm surrounded by gun-loving, God-fearing Christians. I seem to be on pretty good terms with most of them too, so I'm confident that if civil war suddenly breaks out in this small rural town we live in, then they will protect me and my family. A couple of them have even shown me their arsenal (i.e., their gun collection), so I'm not worried.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
To be honest, I'm not worried about my neighborhood because I'm surrounded by gun-loving, God-fearing Christians. I seem to be on pretty good terms with most of them too, so I'm confident that if civil war suddenly breaks out in this small rural town we live in, then they will protect me and my family. A couple of them have shown me their arsenal, I'm sorry their gun collection, so I'm not worried.
Well I would have used my town, but I liked the sound of Tukwila better and not even natives can spell Puyallup (took me two tries).

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
To be honest, I'm not worried about my neighborhood because I'm surrounded by gun-loving, God-fearing Christians. I seem to be on pretty good terms with most of them too, so I'm confident that if civil war suddenly breaks out in this small rural town we live in, then they will protect me and my family. A couple of them have even shown me their arsenal (i.e., their gun collection), so I'm not worried.
I'm a gun owner, but I don't have pictures of them in my wallet like they are my children. I have run into several that did carry such photos. And were delighted to share them as if showing me picture of their families. I suppose now days, they have them on their phones among the family picnics and birthday party shots (erm um...photos).

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
My advice is to disregard the doom and gloom that some portray the afterlife to be.
I don't think he has been portraying the afterlife as doom and gloom. I think he is talking about THIS life being doom and gloom.
I suggest ignoring the doom and gloom that's been purported in this thread.
I never pay attention to any of that doom and gloom since I have my own beliefs about the future of this world.

“God’s purpose is none other than to usher in, in ways He alone can bring about, and the full significance of which He alone can fathom, the Great, the Golden Age of a long-divided, a long-afflicted humanity. Its present state, indeed even its immediate future, is dark, distressingly dark. Its distant future, however, is radiant, gloriously radiant—so radiant that no eye can visualize it............”
The Promised Day is Come, p. 116

God’s Purpose

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I don't think he has been portraying the afterlife as doom and gloom. I think he is talking about THIS life being doom and gloom.

I was actually thinking of the Christians (and some other Abrahamic theists) who push their belief that some people will spend an eternity in hell. I should have been more specific when I wrote my other post because I didn't express my thoughts clearly enough.

I never pay attention to any of that doom and gloom since I have my own beliefs about the future of this world.

“God’s purpose is none other than to usher in, in ways He alone can bring about, and the full significance of which He alone can fathom, the Great, the Golden Age of a long-divided, a long-afflicted humanity. Its present state, indeed even its immediate future, is dark, distressingly dark. Its distant future, however, is radiant, gloriously radiant—so radiant that no eye can visualize it............”
The Promised Day is Come, p. 116

God’s Purpose

I respect your beliefs, my friend.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Holy.

Space the womb mother increases the Size space infinite from destruction. Removal of mass. Man hence said it's why a sun consuming very cold of mass is evil.

Man started to open into more and more space by his mind control of cold metal that remains constant as machines that remove mass. He keeps opening into Increased space himself.

He began to think unholy thoughts as if he as a man controlled infinity.

So our holy fathers memory who used words first explaining all things naturally present first. Owned the holy use of words.

Our self Idolating brother a theist used words evilly. As he misquoted all holy words place...natural....and present.

He states I calculate all future earth mass predictions. Not until in gift present time of life's sacrifice warnings do I impose mass removal now in present time.

I'm not doing any past and I lied.

So I calculated some time in the future as I machine removed earths mass with.my other machine my new machine would work. Yet two machines in two different places overheated.

So I was proven wrong. I however don't think I'm wrong as words say my life is holy first.

I just ignore whatever I want to ignore as I do whatever I want to.

The warning father's human son in science self idolates.

Status
Not open for further replies.