• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The H☿D Thread: Discussion about the Luciferian / Mercuræn Order

Kemble

Thoth of the Day:

As a Mystai of the Dawn you juggle the powers of Awe & Love. The outside will come to see you in great wonder, to revere you and in many ways to fear you, for you will generate apathy and contempt among these common men. Instead of turning a cheek the Mystai remembers Hir Luciferian self and finds Philanthrōpos (Greek from phil- "loving" + anthropos "mankind").

I swear women whisper that stuff in my ear all the time.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
My interests in spirituality started when I was a child. In my early 20's I started to explore and practice different "techniques" with great enthusiasm. I my early 30's I devoted myself to Western Kabbalah. I participated in a group run by an Adept and we became more and more friends. So, I can call myself "freelancer".
Can you tell me is there and formal relationship between Kabbalah and The Herald of the Dawn?
From mine perspective, lower consciousness is start point of everybody's spiritual evolution. What we call "ordinary life" is actually Malkhut (duality, lack of collective consciousness, predestination, living in a box, etc). Next level is Yesod and so on... Mercurius Consciousness could be associated with Hod. So, I am not going to talk about Kabbalah, I wish to know, if it's possible is there any relationship between Kabbalah and The Herald of the Dawn?
Our Order works intensely with the Qliphoth (Adverse Tree), not really with the Tree of Life.