• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the great qur'an described the surface of hell and this was proven by a NASA picture

yes this could be said amongst other religions but islam came with the ultimate in morals,prophet Muhammad (p.p.b.u.h) said:"I was sent to complement the generosities of morals"
anytime bro (like you americans say for short)
peace and blessings

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
blueman said:
I am not calling him anything, I am just making a point. I have not even dipsuted whether or not Mohammed met a spirit in the cave, I just have doubts as to whether that spirit was from God. :)
We can assume the same thing about people the "so called" inspired by God to write many different "versions" of the bible because they don't contain the same number of books and also because sometimes it may contradict each other so we are not sure too which spirit was that ??.. was it the holy ghost or somthing else? because God will never make us confused with his teaching isn't it?

i hope we can reach to a fair point which can examine any claim before throwing doubts without any evidance.:)

blueman, If you have a house build with glass would you throw people with stones?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
um... I'm going to have agree on this IslamSword ... the sun doesn't seem very logical as a location for Hell... Hellish maybe :D

wa:do

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Hello Islam Sword,

You claimed:

"the great qur'an described the surface of hell and this was proven by a NASA picture"
While I would concede (with over-reaching extrapolative effort) that the "interpretation" of the verses you reference could mimic, or seem comparable to the observable aspects of our sun...yours presents both an excrutiating extrapolation, yet a simplistic comparison.

"Hell" is "fire", and pretty hot.

OK. Got that.

However, the initial heat released in the course of a thermonuclear explosion exceeds the surface temperature of our sun (of which, comparatively speaking within the observable cosmos, is not that hot, nor especially exceptional in radiational output).

Point in fact, a living human being generates more heat per-square-inch of surface area than a comparable per-square-inch comaparison of solar surface temperature heat generation (incredible, but a scientific fact nonetheless). [If you want a "proof picture" of generated/radiational heat/energy, then just take a snapshot of your best friend, or a hummingbird. If you're looking for "evidence" of the heat of Hell, well...that's something we have in spades over our own sun.]

All well and good, but the primary quibble I have with your post (and associative claim of "proof") is the disingenuous suggestion that a "NASA picture" PROVES the "accuracy" of qur'an Holy sura.

Such a "proof" is akin to someone producing a "red delicious" apple for apt consideration as to appearance and consistency as "truly the best apple"...then evidencing a car painted the exact same color as the apple (or merely providing a picture of same said car), whereupon and subsequently concluding that the car, in fact, validates the claimed existence of "red delicious" apples as unequivocally "the best". It...does...not.

The NASA picture is a photograph of (or within the) the observable visible light spectrum of our sun. NASA does not claim this picture as validation of the qur'an, or of it's teachings/prophecies, or as validation of the sura that you reference.

While I understand and appreciate your motivation in seeking (or misapplying) science to validate your piety and faith; in the end, it's just sura from the qur'an and a picture of our sun. No direct comparisons can (or should) be drawn or accepted except as an acknowledged/interpreted expression of a rationalized faith/belief...and nothing more.

hello S2a
this qur'an is from God,i know that very well,not just because it has scientific and other miracles,i don't know why you said all those words,but if this qur'an is from God and you were not a believer then your situation is very bad,this is no mock
take care

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Hello Islam Sword,

You said:

this qur'an is from God,i know that very well,not just because it has scientific and other miracles,i don't know why you said all those words,but if this qur'an is from God and you were not a believer then your situation is very bad,this is no mock
take care
1) Your professed piety is not in question (at least on my part).
2) Is English not your native language? If not, you certainly evince a credible grasp and capacity in it's use.
3) I "said all those words" to illustrate that your claim has no basis in fact.
To reiterate -
a) NASA makes no claims as to the photograph validating the "truth" of the qur'an or the sura you quoted.
b) Implying that a NASA photograph "proves" your claim, is disingenuous at best (and purposefully misleading)...or fraudulent at worst.
4) To suggest that my unbelief will lead to unfortunate circumstance (presumably at the hands of your deity) is a logical fallacy called "Appeal to Force" (or Adverse Consequence), and serves to neither validate your claim or present persuasive argument in support.

For you to say (in essence), "Believe what I'm telling you is true, or you'll be sorry"; does not constitute either supportive evidence or proof of the qur'an claims you present as supposedly validated by a NASA photograph.

As you say, no mocking or jest intended.

blueman

God's Warrior
The Truth said:
We can assume the same thing about people the "so called" inspired by God to write many different "versions" of the bible because they don't contain the same number of books and also because sometimes it may contradict each other so we are not sure too which spirit was that ??.. was it the holy ghost or somthing else? because God will never make us confused with his teaching isn't it?

i hope we can reach to a fair point which can examine any claim before throwing doubts without any evidance.:)

blueman, If you have a house build with glass would you throw people with stones?
i think I've stated pretty clearly what the message that both ancient and modern versions of the Bible emphasize pretty clearly in previous threads, so I am not going to repeat some very compelling, rational details regarding the scriptures. Have a blessed week. :)

"God gives us all free will to accept or reject His purpose for our lives".

WWW.LIFE-CHOICE.NET

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Mr Spinkles said:
Now that you mention it, those solar flares kind of do look like camels. And if you look real closely, you can see Hitler playing tennis with Ghengis Khan....
Naughty!:biglaugh:

lonewalker

Hello,
I was wondering if the sun could be a description of the inner earths core ?
Many refer to hell as the grave. So could the passage refer to in the earth, and the sun is like an outward manifestation of inside the earth ?
or could the sun be what is refered to as the lake of fire?

I'm a newbie, go easy on me lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So then Hell is the same as the sun?

Now that you mention it, those solar flares kind of do look like camels. And if you look real closely, you can see Hitler playing tennis with Ghengis Khan....
:biglaugh: