• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The fossil graveyards also disprove evolution and billions of years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fossil Graveyards | Genesis Park

I have included several paragraphs from this site.

Perhaps the most challenging fossil phenomena for Darwinian apologists to explain are the vast graveyards of animal remains that are found throughout the world. Ongoing excavations in the Gobi Desert tell of one such sight that has become an embarrassment to evolutionists.
How competent can this site be if they spell "site" as "sight", eh.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think that was just an oversite while attempting to sight the example of siting fossils at a particular cite...there's no need to insight ridicule.
I caught that, Mr Comedian.
I should say "those".

SavedByTheLord

@SavedByTheLord Here ya go, buddy. This should help. :)

They are all deceived and deceiving at Talking Origins in this area of knowledge. They do not understand that evolution and billions of years IS ALREADY BEEN FALSIFIED.

SavedByTheLord

Please give valid examples of this...................if you can
I already have. Do you but the big whopper about the Cambrian Explosion? Do you understand how the deception works? Hide the impossible in the gaps and handle each "story" in isolation from other things.

Bthoth

*banned*
*sigh* Subduction, no matter how much you may wish it, Tyrantrum does not evolve into Blaziken.

For serious though, there's nothing wrong or blasphemous with observing changes in the natural world and recording it so we can understand how things work better.
is the sign as a 'dreamwind'.
Yes, my friend, recording information can help the new generations know and learn a bit more.

cudos!

AdamjEdgar

Highly intelligent responses to the O.P are these.
Only imbeciles are stupid enough to put up posters of scsntly.clad women on a religious forum and make fun in order to avoid addressing the evidence presented.

What you should be doing is researching the dilemmas, then addressing them directly. That's the appropriate way to deal with this.

Was not one really stupid response above something like...how can you prove a global flood did this?

Now let me think, fossils over huge areas found all around the world, embedded in "sedimentary"...

knock, knock, is anyone actually home in that grey matter called a brain?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Only imbeciles are stupid enough to put up posters of scsntly.clad women on a religious forum and make fun in order to avoid addressing the evidence presented.

What you should be doing is researching the dilemmas, then addressing them directly. That's the appropriate way to deal with this.

Was not one really stupid response above something like...how can you prove a global flood did this?

Now let me think, fossils over huge areas found all around the world, embedded in "sedimentary"...

There are far too many fossils that exist for the flood myth. Your silly fairy tale only predicts one thin bed of fossils all around the world.

Pogo

Highly intelligent responses to @SavedByTheLord consist of Not Worth Responding To, No you are wrong, Logic Fail etc. That is from those of us whose grey matter suffered through his spam attacks. To say that he presented evidence is false, he only made assertions and then declared them "proof"