• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Crisis and Great Reset

InChrist

Free4ever
Will the world governments ever be united; one global government? What will it take to bring about such unity in a world with so much diversity, as well as conflict? I think the biblical prophetic scriptures give insight.
Share your thoughts, if you’re interested in doing so.

“The experts who believe world economic collapse is on the brink have been predicting it for decades. Some think the globalists are deliberately doing things to collapse America and the world so they can be at the center of rebuilding society and culture in their own image. As witness, consider the term “Great Reset,” which is encapsulated in Agenda 30, the outline of the many changes proposed by the New World Order builders for the year 2030. (That year, interestingly, is seven years from this one.)

Bible prophecy watchers, in some cases (including myself), particularly have this view that these minions are trying to bring about world collapse. Some believe it’s the global elite such as Klaus Schwab, George Soros, etc., who will ultimately be able to bring it about. America must go down first, obviously is their thinking, because it is the apex monetary holdup to the rest of the world falling in line with their nefarious plans.

It is my long-standing contention that the collapse, which we’ve been told will happen next month or next year, or sooner or later, will never come because of these people within the Ephesians 6:12 cabal having their way. Neither will the demonic minions within that group be able to bring about the global implosion into dystopia.

They need a CRISIS in order to crash things and implement the devil’s blueprint. They incessantly try to find ways to bring about that CRISIS, which they perceive is necessary to make Americans compliant with their wicked planning.”

crossbody

Will the world governments ever be united; one global government? What will it take to bring about such unity in a world with so much diversity, as well as conflict? I think the biblical prophetic scriptures give insight.

“The experts who believe world economic collapse is on the brink have been predicting it for decades. Some think the globalists are deliberately doing things to collapse America and the world so they can be at the center of rebuilding society and culture in their own image. As witness, consider the term “Great Reset,” which is encapsulated in Agenda 30, the outline of the many changes proposed by the New World Order builders for the year 2030. (That year, interestingly, is seven years from this one.)

Bible prophecy watchers, in some cases (including myself), particularly have this view that these minions are trying to bring about world collapse. Some believe it’s the global elite such as Klaus Schwab, George Soros, etc., who will ultimately be able to bring it about. America must go down first, obviously is their thinking, because it is the apex monetary holdup to the rest of the world falling in line with their nefarious plans.

It is my long-standing contention that the collapse, which we’ve been told will happen next month or next year, or sooner or later, will never come because of these people within the Ephesians 6:12 cabal having their way. Neither will the demonic minions within that group be able to bring about the global implosion into dystopia.

They need a CRISIS in order to crash things and implement the devil’s blueprint. They incessantly try to find ways to bring about that CRISIS, which they perceive is necessary to make Americans compliant with their wicked planning.”
Thanks InChrist that's some really good information, awesome perspective.

exchemist

Veteran Member

I am not aware of economic experts that think world economic collapse is likely. Who are they and what is their expertise?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am not aware of economic experts that think world economic collapse is likely. Who are they and what is their expertise?
Prognostications of the end of days abound.
It's always been next week, next year, next...whatever.
Time for a re-run.....

They urge repentance using fear,
and say the end moves ever near.
But then they must
their date adjust
to float so that it's never here.

Wandering Monk

'They.' The ubiquitous 'they.' Who are 'they?'

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Will the world governments ever be united; one global government? What will it take to bring about such unity in a world with so much diversity, as well as conflict?

I think the continued growth of technology that allows for greater global connectivity but also results in resource exploitation and environmental pollution as well as disease transmission and deadlier warfare necessitates increased global governance. If we continue to trend in this direction, global government will be needed in order to manage all of the things.

InChrist

Free4ever
'They.' The ubiquitous 'they.' Who are 'they?'
I think that should be obvious with just a little bit of research; various governmental leaders, WEF members, the wealthiest of the world, mega-corporate CEO’s, etc.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

You know as well as I do that just about every country in the world will never give up their sovereignty for a worldwide centralized power if it doesn't match their own ideals and visions.

It would actually take a world war by a country or countries for which a worldwide government would be modeled after , with the complete subjugation and elimination of all those who oppose those set ideals and visions.

Thats why I think a world government will never happen. It's simply not in the nature of the Planet of the Apes.

Just look at centralized governments today. They all rule with an iron fist just to keep it stable.

InChrist

Free4ever
You know as well as I do that just about every country in the world will never give up their sovereignty for a worldwide centralized power if it doesn't match their own ideals and visions.

It would actually take a world war by a country or countries for which a worldwide government would be modeled after , with the complete subjugation and elimination of all those who oppose those set ideals and visions.

Thats why I think a world government will never happen. It's simply not in the nature of the Planet of the Apes.

Just look at centralized governments today. They all rule with an iron fist just to keep it stable.
Actually, I agree with you. I don’t think independent countries will give up their sovereignty. Neither do I think people, governments, or nations can get along enough to reach the point of agreement for a world government… unless there is such a major global crisis that causes everyone to do so.

Twilight Hue

Actually, I agree with you. I don’t think independent countries will give up their sovereignty. Neither do I think people, governments, or nations can get along enough to reach the point of agreement for a world government… unless there is such a major global crisis that causes everyone to do so.
It sounds easy like the fictional Star Trek Federation. it would take probably attrition to even get to something remotely united or just allow evolution to change the structural aspects of our brains where we're not as territorial and protective of our homelands in exchange for something Universal , but I think that's a really really long shot for which the sun would expand and destroy humanity long before we get to any point like that.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Are you not aware of the increasing world debt? Can this go on indefinitely without consequences?
  • Global debt has already hit a record $307 trillion in 2023, the Institute of International Finance says.

I asked who these experts are that you claim predict economic collapse, and what their expertise is. I did not ask for an opinion from you. Who are these experts, please?

Or have you made them up?

InChrist

Free4ever
It sounds easy like the fictional Star Trek Federation. it would take probably attrition to even get to something remotely united or just allow evolution to change the structural aspects of our brains where we're not as territorial and protective of our homelands in exchange for something Universal , but I think that's a really really long shot for which the sun would expand and destroy humanity long before we get to any point like that.
So, what if, millions and millions, including ALL young children and babies disappeared from the planet? Would that be an event which could cause people in desperation to unite and turn to a global leader who offers answers and direction?

Twilight Hue

So, what if, millions and millions, including ALL young children and babies disappeared from the planet? Would that be an event which could cause people in desperation to unite and turn to a global leader who offers answers and direction?
Well that scenerio just isn't going to happen.

Even the War of the Worlds with an alien invasion much less the Rapture.

But hypothetically , it would be more of a unified joint military power like the Allies versus the Axis rather than unified countries.

InChrist

Free4ever
I asked who these experts are that you claim predict economic collapse, and what their expertise is. I did not ask for an opinion from you. Who are these experts, please?

Or have you made them up?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Will the world governments ever be united; one global government?
Not in my life time.
Though if I am being hoinest, I would say,nope, never gonna happen.
Ever.

What will it take to bring about such unity in a world with so much diversity, as well as conflict?
Some manner of world wide devastation as to render the worlds human population down to say one or two...
Though if there is more than one person, the stage is set for different governments to reappear....

InChrist

Free4ever
Well that scenerio just isn't going to happen.

Even the War of the Worlds with an alien invasion much less the Rapture.

But hypothetically , it would be more of a unified joint military power like the Allies versus the Axis rather than unified countries.
I think the rapture and disappearance of so many, especially all kids, would really terrify people everywhere around the world, making them fearful and compliant, at least initially. Probably not like any science fiction movie. Likely, one possible, but untrue explanation could be that they were taken be extraterrestrials.
Just my thoughts.