• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Crisis and Great Reset

exchemist

Veteran Member
This is a forecast of a global recession. We get those from time to time.

Nowhere in this article is there any suggestion of economic collapse.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Will the world governments ever be united; one global government? What will it take to bring about such unity in a world with so much diversity, as well as conflict? I think the biblical prophetic scriptures give insight.
Share your thoughts, if you’re interested in doing so.

“The experts who believe world economic collapse is on the brink have been predicting it for decades. Some think the globalists are deliberately doing things to collapse America and the world so they can be at the center of rebuilding society and culture in their own image. As witness, consider the term “Great Reset,” which is encapsulated in Agenda 30, the outline of the many changes proposed by the New World Order builders for the year 2030. (That year, interestingly, is seven years from this one.)

Bible prophecy watchers, in some cases (including myself), particularly have this view that these minions are trying to bring about world collapse. Some believe it’s the global elite such as Klaus Schwab, George Soros, etc., who will ultimately be able to bring it about. America must go down first, obviously is their thinking, because it is the apex monetary holdup to the rest of the world falling in line with their nefarious plans.

It is my long-standing contention that the collapse, which we’ve been told will happen next month or next year, or sooner or later, will never come because of these people within the Ephesians 6:12 cabal having their way. Neither will the demonic minions within that group be able to bring about the global implosion into dystopia.

They need a CRISIS in order to crash things and implement the devil’s blueprint. They incessantly try to find ways to bring about that CRISIS, which they perceive is necessary to make Americans compliant with their wicked planning.”
Kissinger died.
That was a relief. I thought that the cabal of warmongers were immortals.
Just trust in Godly Judgment.