• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The changes in your society - good and bad?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You must be. Because other than the most dogmatic of nuts on the Left and Right asking questions is generally and mostly ok according to most people.

tarasan

You must be. Because other than the most dogmatic of nuts on the Left and Right asking questions is generally and mostly ok according to most people.
See I don't feel that anymore I genuinely feel people are becoming so polarised that they are just "siding" with a specific ideology. I mean when I talked to these people and asked if they had experienced the behaviour they themselves were doing, they denied it and said they had never experienced that themselves.

I genuinely people live in a bubble were they never experience the other side of the conversation in a genuine way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
See I don't feel that anymore I genuinely feel people are becoming so polarised that they are just "siding" with a specific ideology. I mean when I talked to these people and asked if they had experienced the behaviour they themselves were doing, they denied it and said they had never experienced that themselves.

I genuinely people live in a bubble were they never experience the other side of the conversation in a genuine way.
Lot's of people do live in a bubble.
Regular people who aren't dogmatic tend to not do this.