• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 1st Stages of World Unity have appeared?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
A little bit of common sense tells me the same.

"One world government":
1) China might be eager to establish a "one world Chinese Government"
2) Trump might be eager to establish a "Trumparian Government"
3) Putin might be eager to establish a ....

The ultimate solution has been around for decades.....it’s called Agenda 21.

It is an initiative of the UN proposed in 1992, and optimistically predicted for the 21st century, but 20 years into it, humans have only impacted more drastically on Earth’s predicament.

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

As technology advances, their agenda will come closer to implementation as the world joins together in a global assault on the results of the way we have been conducting ourselves over the last century. The Earth is being destroyed by our selfishness.

With wildfires, increased temperatures and lower rainfall....the current pandemic....global economic collapse looming.....many not coping with the enforced isolation.....how long can the current system contain or manage the fallout? Something’s gotta give.....

We all know that change is inevitable, because we can’t keep doing what we are doing to the planet.....but will those changes make life better, or will the control that’s coming be more than many humans can tolerate?

It will be interesting to see how the control is implemented as we get closer to this situation that the Bible predicted almost 2000 years ago. It indicates that totalitarian rule by this single entity will make all our freedoms disappear. Already we see that the police are trained to be ‘enforcers’......in combat gear......a sample of things to come?

Where are we going?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Thank you for sharing; first time I hear this

Some time ago a friend mentioned Agenda 2030

I don't know which Agenda is the one, they are playing

But the outcome will be "total control of the masses" I think

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

It is an initiative of the UN proposed in 1992, and optimistically predicted for the 21st century, but 20 years into it, humans have only impacted more drastically on Earth’s predicament.

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

As technology advances, their agenda will come closer to implementation as the world joins together in a global assault on the results of the way we have been conducting ourselves over the last century. The Earth is being destroyed by our selfishness.

With wildfires, increased temperatures and lower rainfall....the current pandemic....global economic collapse looming.....many not coping with the enforced isolation.....how long can the current system contain or manage the fallout? Something’s gotta give.....

We all know that change is inevitable, because we can’t keep doing what we are doing to the planet.....but will those changes make life better, or will the control that’s coming be more than many humans can tolerate?

It will be interesting to see how the control is implemented as we get closer to this situation that the Bible predicted almost 2000 years ago. It indicates that totalitarian rule by this single entity will make all our freedoms disappear. Already we see that the police are trained to be ‘enforcers’......in combat gear......a sample of things to come?

Where are we going?
It is also in prophecy, Daniel and Revelation, the beast that deceives the bulk of mankind, and ends up being destroyed. Btw, for those who take Daniel seriously, it seems to me that we are seeing the feet of iron mixed with miry clay falling into disarray with the leftist anarchists, BLM, etc., separating themselves with loathing from the national patriots.....the clay is not staying mixed with the iron?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Thank you for sharing; first time I hear this

Some time ago a friend mentioned Agenda 2030

I don't know which Agenda is the one, they are playing

But the outcome will be "total control of the masses" I think

Yes I think the projection now is more 2030 but who knows? I am thinking that when the head of the WHO suggested that this was an interesting insight into a global response to something, he was hitting the nail on the head. How much can fear be used to force people into actions that they might otherwise not submit to? When choice is taken away and laws are enforced for "the greater good".....trouble is...who determines what "the greater good" actually is? "Good" for whom?

Vaccinations for example......do you trust a shot that will be forced on the populations of all citizens in every nation on earth, that is virtually untested long term? As the virus mutates, as it inevitable will, will that require more shots, just like the flu? After all they are only trying to stop you getting last years flu.....they can't even work on a new one until its established in the population already.

In saw this today.....

safe_image.php

Just to get things into perspective...fear is a powerful weapon.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
It is also in prophecy, Daniel and Revelation, the beast that deceives the bulk of mankind, and ends up being destroyed. Btw, for those who take Daniel seriously, it seems to me that we are seeing the feet of iron mixed with miry clay falling into disarray with the leftist anarchists, BLM, etc., separating themselves with loathing from the national patriots.....the clay is not staying mixed with the iron?
Yes it is indeed exciting times watching Daniel's prophesies being fulfilled 2,500 years after they were written.
These are the days of the final kings in that prophesy.

The iron and clay are not mixing and the massive stone is poised to strike the feet of the image. "Crushing" all failed human rulerships out of existence and replacing them with a global government that will actually fulfill its promises.....God's Kingdom. (Daniel 2:44) It is what Jesus told us to pray for...isn't it? (Matthew 6:9-10)

stvdv

Vaccinations for example......do you trust a shot that will be forced on the populations of all citizens in every nation on earth, that is virtually untested long term?
W.H.O. has given us proof, that they use Corona as a tool to create fear, hence I do not trust them at all
Because people who try to instill fear in humanity are always bad people, who want to control you

Some people on RF are all the time asking for proof, but when W.H.O. gives us proof they don't see it. Strange.
Maybe already taken too many flu vaccines.

Last edited:

stvdv

But what of the covid virus? Isn’t that forcing us to stay in long periods of lockdown and separating us instead of uniting us? I say not, definitely.not. I say it represents one of the most crucial elements of world unity and world peace because it is achieving what nothing else so far has been able to do and that is ‘universal bonding’.
That's a nice and positive way of looking at it. I do think though, that it works different, although this might give a glimpse how it should work

IMO:
Transformation comes from inside, when a person transforms, usually family spits him out; the first Reality. IF our own family is unable to accept our transformation, how could others? And what about other cultures in the same country, or even in other countries or even other continents?

Furthermore this is a forced situation, transformation never can be forced upon someone, to make it a lasting transformation...unless God's Grace

Example: Due to Corona, there might even be more trouble in families, staying in 1 house all the time. 50% divorce pre-Corona, post-Corona????

Soon we will know, though, so no need to speculate too much. At least Corona is a great time for doing introspection, which leads to personal transformation. And if all use that time to do just that, then indeed Corona will achieve "Universal Bonding". IF not THEN alas, it won't happen in my humble opinion.

Time will prove

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I am not sure it will be possible, i dont say it cant happen. But humans are to devided and to different because of culture and religions and non religions where the "battle" for being the right one or strongest one seems to over power the wish for harmony and peace . Just look at all the turmoil in the world today because of disagreements.

I wish all humans could be friendly toward one and other, but history say something else.

Nobody has to give up their religion or culture just widen their embrace to include all humanity.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
That's a nice and positive way of looking at it. I do think though, that it works different, although this might give a glimpse how it should work

IMO:
Transformation comes from inside, when a person transforms, usually family spits him out; the first Reality. IF our own family is unable to accept our transformation, how could others? And what about other cultures in the same country, or even in other countries or even other continents?

Furthermore this is a forced situation, transformation never can be forced upon someone, to make it a lasting transformation...unless God's Grace

Example: Due to Corona, there might even be more trouble in families, staying in 1 house all the time. 50% divorce pre-Corona, post-Corona????

Soon we will know, though, so no need to speculate too much. At least Corona is a great time for doing introspection, which leads to personal transformation. And if all use that time to do just that, then indeed Corona will achieve "Universal Bonding". IF not THEN alas, it won't happen in my humble opinion.

Time will prove

You always give a fair and balanced view with some food for thought. Thank you friend.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I am not sure it will be possible, i dont say it cant happen. But humans are to devided and to different because of culture and religions and non religions where the "battle" for being the right one or strongest one seems to over power the wish for harmony and peace . Just look at all the turmoil in the world today because of disagreements.

I wish all humans could be friendly toward one and other, but history say something else.

Science has made it all possible that now we can see the world and it’s peoples as one entity through travel and communications. It seems that politics and religions are having difficulty adjusting to the new paradigm but evolution throughout history tells us that the next stage after family, tribe, state, city state and nationalism is a world civilisation. We are not that far away from a major change. But rather than the end of the world I see the world is in a state of pregnancy so to speak and is in labor about to give birth to peace. So sure there will be painful times ahead but when the baby comes everyone will understand it’s new life not our end.

ppp

Nobody has to give up their religion or culture just widen their embrace to include all humanity.
Considering all of the cultures that are built on the belief that they have the right/obligation to dominate and absorb other cultures, that statement is a tad bit optimistic.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Considering all of the cultures that are built on the belief that they have the right/obligation to dominate and absorb other cultures, that statement is a tad bit optimistic.

At one time in history that was what was thought about nationhood but the concept eventually spread and was embraced over the entire planet. If you look closely you will have witnessed blocks of nations amalgamating such as ASEAN, EEU and so on. We are coming together as a world in stages. Of course there are still obstacles, but like our past They will be overcome.

Take the American civil war. Outwardly no one would have thought that from that conflict a United country would be born. Likewise today, who sees a world federation of nations on the horizon? But it’s inevitable I believe because it is doable thanks to science and that humanity is full of good people who will make it happen.

ppp

At one time in history that was what was thought about nationhood but the concept eventually spread and was embraced over the entire planet. If you look closely you will have witnessed blocks of nations amalgamating such as ASEAN, EEU and so on. We are coming together as a world in stages. Of course there are still obstacles, but like our past They will be overcome.

Take the American civil war. Outwardly no one would have thought that from that conflict a United country would be born. Likewise today, who sees a world federation of nations on the horizon? But it’s inevitable I believe because it is doable thanks to science and that humanity is full of good people who will make it happen.
All instances of such "uniting" that I know of have forced some group to give up their culture and/or religion. Benevolent colonial attitudes are still colonial attitudes.

I suspect that non-geographic self-governing small guilds or associations will be more likely than a world nation. In fact, I would not be surprised to see the concept of a nation pass away.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Where else but RF. One thread about the coming world peace, and one next to it about destroying the earth by fire.

I vote for world peace! But I'm not so optimistic.
I am quite optimistic. :)

Sure looks like some prophecies for the Messiah are coming to pass. ;)

Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

U.S., Israel, U.A.E., Bahrain Sign Peace Accord

Trump says agreement will form the basis for a broader alignment against Iran
09152uaepeace1_960x540.jpg

U.S., Israel, U.A.E., Bahrain Sign Peace Accord

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him. Daniel 45:11 NIV

After this, he will set up camp between the Mediterranean Sea and Mount Zion. Then he will be destroyed, and no one will be able to save him. Daniel 45:11 Contemporary English Version

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I wish to point out that I believe there will be two forms of peace that will occur.
The first will be a political peace outlawing war as it is simply too costly and too much of a burden on people who now stand in greater need of medical care education and employment. This will happen probably quite soon and will improve people’s lives significantly as far as basic needs goes.

But it is not the real peace. Prejudices and hostilities will still exist between races, nations and religions which will take much longer to heal. The first step towards healing will be the legal acceptance of the oneness and equality of all people, that all humanity are entitled to education, medical care and work for food and shelter. As this ‘oneness’ begins to permeate society, over time, world brotherhood and love will emerge, no longer being just a plastic and superficial legal measure but a spiritual and emotional bonding making all men as one family.

Then, in time, a world civilisation will evolve based on justice and virtues.

ppp

He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him. Daniel 45:11 NIV
That is just a metaphor for waking up horny from a dream, after one's wife has left, and having to take care of one's own erection.