• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That's it I'm officially done with Hillary

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
By far the least problematic statement from a presidential candidate. Take any of the Hundred things Trump has said and even much of Hillary's statements such as Delplorables and I should be winning by 50 points and any of her commercials, and then the criminal act of the green party. Yep Aleppo and all I'll support Johnson.
Ahh yes the crime of protesting.

Psyroucke

Protesting for the well being of the planet and the native people. I see it as a reason to be proud to vote for her.
While the motive is good, it would have been nicer and not so criminal to deface public property as opposed to private property. That is people's homes and such and then the people living there are responsible for paying the clean-up. That isn't fair. Whereas the government of the public place is responsible for the clean up. Protesting isn't criminal, but defacing private property not only is, but isn't considerate to those who live or own that private property. Some people might not have the extra to clean it up.

Edited: corrected their to there because grammar

Underhill

Its not about Trump, its about young girls or woman. Lets say your daughter is depressed because she is flat chested or big butt. Maybe she's having problems finding a job. She see's that commercial, is that going to help her make her feel better. Hillary is all about women and kids but she is going to post a negative message without any positive across the country for all young girls and women to see.

Is she trying to make them suicidal.

So Trump saying this stuff is okay, but Clinton pointing it out is the monster. *boggle

Psyroucke

So Trump saying this stuff is okay, but Clinton pointing it out is the monster. *boggle
In my opinion, there is a better way for Clinton to show he is a monster. Or, instead of making it about Trump being a monster, make it about acceptance rather than "this is wrong" show "this is what I am for". Her platform is boiling down to "I'm better than Trump" while, which is true, should not be the focus of ads to garner extra voters. I would be more willing to take a harder look at her if instead of that video all about "he is wrong" into "I accept these people because we are all human" would be better from my POV.

Edit: spelling is atrocious today :/

Parchment

Protesting for the well being of the planet and the native people. I see it as a reason to be proud to vote for her.

And randomly dropping bricks and cinder blocks on passing motorists on the highway in the middle of the night? Where does your right to peaceful protest end and when you have the right to stomp on someone else's for no reason other than you are angry at something?

Underhill

In my opinion, there is a better way for Clinton to show he is a monster. Or, instead of making it about Trump being a monster, make it about acceptance rather than "this is wrong" show "this is what I am for". Her platform is boiling down to "I'm better than Trump" while, which is true, should not be the focus of ads to garner extra voters. I would be more willing to take a harder look at her if instead of that video all about "he is wrong" into "I accept these people because we are all human" would be better from my POV.

Edit: spelling is atrocious today :/

I think she is doing both. But she is in a tough spot. Trump gets massive press because he is so absurd. So anything positive she says is drowned out by his absurdity.

Psyroucke

I think she is doing both. But she is in a tough spot. Trump gets massive press because he is so absurd. So anything positive she says is drowned out by his absurdity.

I think her intent is to do both, but I do not feel the execution is right. But, that is my personal opinon, and as we can tell, I may be slightly biased haha. But then again, I never was a huge H. Clinton fan.

Psyroucke

To what criminal act are you referring?
I have trouble imagining Jill Stein breaking a speed limit.
Tom

The defacing of private property in one of her protests, and the above-mentioned brick-dropping could have become criminal had an serious accident or injury occurred, or a passerby end with a brick on (or in) their head.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The defacing of private property in one of her protests, and the above-mentioned brick-dropping could have become criminal had an serious accident or injury occurred, or a passerby end with a brick on (or in) their head.
I cannot imagine her doing that.
Sounds more Trumpish to me.
Tom

Psyroucke

Welp, here is an excerpt from USA Today from when she spray-painted (aka graffitied) a bull dozer on a pipeline project. Saild bull dozer is private property of the company hired to do the work in North Dakota. This opinonated blog type poltic source shows the video of which is what allowed her to receive the charges. And here is an article from CNN.

So, while hard to imagine, and sounding more Trumpish, it clearly is not. And Trump wouldn't dare dirty his hands, he'd let his supporters do it..and there would be more bloodshed or at least black eyes based on what I've seen of his rallys.

Parchment

the above-mentioned brick-dropping could have become criminal had an serious accident or injury occurred, or a passerby end with a brick on (or in) their head.

Exactly, so why isn't there more focus in the U.S. Media on the personal crimes of those emotionally incensed and irresponsibly targeting individuals that have nothing to do with their perceived oppressions guided by groups playing upon racial tensions funded by various outside sources?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Welp, here is an excerpt from USA Today from when she spray-painted (aka graffitied) a bull dozer on a pipeline project. Saild bull dozer is private property of the company hired to do the work in North Dakota.
Oh.
Well, if that's all she did I don't have a problem with it. The bulldozer will cause far more damage in a few minutes of operations than spray painting some words on it will.
Good for her using such peaceable methods.
Tom

Psyroucke

Exactly, so why isn't there more focus in the U.S. Media on the personal crimes of those emotionally incensed and irresponsibly targeting individuals that have nothing to do with their perceived oppressions guided by groups playing upon racial tensions funded by various outside sources?
Because the media focuses on the 2 big parties during election times. The issues and problems of the "little guys" is irrelevant to them. And because Trump is the main focus of just about everyone in the media, any form.

While it is peaceful, someone brought up criminality, and it is technically a crime, if peaceable. In fact, I think all candidates (except maybe Johnson, as for when I Google that nothing comes up) have some type of criminal background or charge against them.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh.
Well, if that's all she did I don't have a problem with it. The bulldozer will cause far more damage in a few minutes of operations than spray painting some words on it will.
Good for her using such peaceable methods.
Tom
People often think that graffiti is art, & that vandalism is de minimis....that is, until it happens to them.
Would Jill be so sanguine if I saw her campaign as wrongful, & posted my spray painted opinion on her home or car?
Nah.....she'd then be all law & order, demanding that I be prosecuted.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
One thing that bothers me is this 15% rule before a 3rd party candidate can participate in a debate. Instead, I would suggest that if a candidate is registered in all 50 states, that should be good enough-- period.