• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank You to all of RF

MatthewA

Thank you, all for dealing with me.

Just desire to give a big thank you to every single individual who has come across and contact with me, my hope for you is to have and find peace in this life while you are still living it and may be seeking after the truth. My hope for you is for you and your family to be kept safe and away from harm that all of you will live long and enjoy the life you have doing as well as you can with given with what is provided.

In this life it is tough; some have family; some do not have family; and live is struggle with or without family.

May each and everyone of you be blessed,

If you are a believer in the God of Israel (Christian God of the Bible) - and the Son of God - May you continue to have hope and to hold on to the Lord Jesus Christ and never let go even if you feel as though God is not with you for assuredly He is there.

If you are not a believer in the God of Israel (Christian God of the Bible) - and the Son of God - May you find rest, peace, and hope in this life; and may you also be kept safe and out of harms way.

Take care, and this is a thank you to each and everyone of you out there in the world.

With love, and best regards: Matthew.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Thank you, all for dealing with me.

Just desire to give a big thank you to every single individual who has come across and contact with me, my hope for you is to have and find peace in this life while you are still living it and may be seeking after the truth. My hope for you is for you and your family to be kept safe and away from harm that all of you will live long and enjoy the life you have doing as well as you can with given with what is provided.

In this life it is tough; some have family; some do not have family; and live is struggle with or without family.

May each and everyone of you be blessed,

If you are a believer in the God of Israel (Christian God of the Bible) - and the Son of God - May you continue to have hope and to hold on to the Lord Jesus Christ and never let go even if you feel as though God is not with you for assuredly He is there.

If you are not a believer in the God of Israel (Christian God of the Bible) - and the Son of God - May you find rest, peace, and hope in this life; and may you also be kept safe and out of harms way.

Take care, and this is a thank you to each and everyone of you out there in the world.

With love, and best regards: Matthew.
You are a calm and optimistic voice here, MatthewA...thanks you for your contributions as well.
I have a feeling that you have been through a lot but it has made you the person you are today.