• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank you and later folks

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I made it to where it's harder to get in my account. If I do, it would have been someone else's miracle.

Later folks.

He led his regiment from behind -
He found it less exciting.
But when away his regiment ran,
His place was at the fore, O.
~W.S. Gilbert

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. ~Isaac Friedmann

Whether thou be king or peasant, I shall remember only that thou art a soul. Though thy raiment be of hodden gray, yet I shall speak to royalty, and though it be of ermine, I shall speak only to the peasant heart beneath. ~Muriel Strode (1875–1964), My Little Book of Prayer, 1904

Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven. ~Yiddish Proverb

It is well to know something of the manners of various peoples, in order more sanely to judge our own, and that we do not think that everything against our modes is ridiculous, and against reason, as those who have seen nothing are accustomed to think. ~René Descartes, Discourse on the Method, 1637 (translated)

To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler

Gaily I lived as ease and nature taught,
And spent my little life without a thought,
And am amazed that Death, that tyrant grim,
Should think of me, who never thought of him.
~René Francois Regnier

Because I could not stop for Death –
He kindly stopped for me –
The Carriage held but just Ourselves –
And Immortality....
~Emily Dickinson, c.1863

There is a purifying power in laughter. It is truth in palatable form. It is instant vacation. Seeing the comical side of many situations makes life a great deal easier. It's like riding through life on sensitive springs that ease every jolt. ~Eugene P. Bertin, 1968 [Per The Quote Investigator, this is the earliest known instance of "laughter is an instant vacation" but Bertin might not have been the first. —tεᖇᖇ¡·g]

Confession is good for the conscience, but it usually bypasses the soul. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

We feel poetry and art
in the sensitive veins
that run through soul and
carry not blood but spirit.
~Terri Guillemets

With all your science - can you tell how it is, and whence it is, that light comes into the soul? ~Henry David Thoreau

Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to. ~Oscar Wilde

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. ~William Shakespeare

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~Oscar Wilde, De Profundis, 1905

If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. ~David Carradine

Never believe anything that requires you to hate people who do not believe it. ~Robert Brault

Pythagoras said that the time when men are honestest, is when they present themselves before the gods. If we can overhear the prayer, we shall know the man. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Prayers," in The Dial, July 1842

When we pray to God we must be seeking nothing — nothing. ~Saint Francis of Assisi

Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. ~Søren Kierkegaard

When I was in the military they gave me a medal for killing two men and a discharge for loving one. ~Epitaph of Leonard P. Matlovich, 1988 (Thanks, Marlene)

Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. ~Sam Austin, 1988

You know what they say: You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks. ~Trey Parker & Matt Stone, South Park, "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride," 1997

For a long time I thought I wanted to be a nun. Then I realized that what I really wanted to be was a lesbian. ~Mabel Maney (b.1958)

You are digging for the answers until your fingers bleed, to satisfy the hunger, to satiate the need.... And as you pray in your darkness for wings to set you free, you are bound to your silent legacy. ~Melissa Etheridge, "Silent Legacy," Yes I Am, 1993

People sometimes think I'm gay because I once played a gay in a movie. It's funny. Audiences don't think you're a murderer if you play a murderer, but they do think you're gay if you play a gay. ~Perry King (b.1948)

My cousin is an agoraphobic homosexual, which makes it kind of hard for him to come out of the closet. ~Bill Kelly

If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag. ~Author Unknown

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Enjoy.

-
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. ~Italian Proverb

dfnj

So long and thanks for all the fish.

But listen to this one song before you go:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Look after yourself, be happy and full of joy.

"O CHILDREN OF MEN! Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory." Baha'u'llah

Regards Tony

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
So sorry to see you go. :( Come back and visit sometimes.
Was nice talking to you.