• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrorism

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But who is the terrorist and who is the freedom fighter?

George Washington launched a war against the British Empire. Robert E Lee launched a war against the U.S. Empire.

It gets confusing.
Tom
Jeeze, Louise....it was a joke about Thief's using "collaborate" when he meant "corroborate".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I knew that.
Which is why I didn't bother @Thief .

I asked you.
Who is the freedom fighter and who is the terrorist? AIM(American Indian Movement) or the USA government?
Tom
I wouldn't apply either of your chosen labels to these parties to a modern day dispute.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
well gee.....I saw a news report....

someone in charge of taking donations for Black Lives Matter
is a convicted terrorist

served 16yrs

anyone able to collaborate?
It's right wing terrorists who are taking donations and using them to attack people.

Piculet

The very fact that the Black lives Matter has become so successful is a sign it is probably corrupt.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The very fact that the Black lives Matter has become so successful is a sign it is probably corrupt.
What does successful mean in that sentence?

Islam and Christianity seem a lot more successful than BLM. Does that make Abrahamic religion more corrupt?
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, but if you are willing, I would still like your take on the topic in this thread. If not, I get that. :)
You aren't going to like it.
Even if they were once a terrorist (no link in the OP to verify the claim), this doesn't mean they're still one. People can reform
And even if they're still a terrorist, this doesn't mean they steer BLM in a bad direction.
Nor would one terrorist in BLM characterize the entire group

See....I told you.
Nothing interesting here.

Piculet

What does successful mean in that sentence?

Islam and Christianity seem a lot more successful than BLM. Does that make Abrahamic religion more corrupt?
Tom
It's relative. When someone speaks the truth wisely in a way that is truly relevant and significant, the majority are likely to either oppose it or ignore it. You can see that the majority of people have not accepted Christianity or Islam as their religion.

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
It's relative. When someone speaks the truth wisely in away that is truly relevant and significant, the majority are likely to either oppose it or ignore it. You can see that the majority of people have not accepted Christianity or Islam and their religion.
This doesn't make sense.

Christianity and Islam cover about half the entire human family. They dominate most of the world's most powerful governments and richest people.

BLM is comparatively tiny and insignificant. But you refer to BLM as successful and therefore probably corrupt, without saying why you think BLM is successful. Despite the clear fact that Islam alone is far more successful than BLM.

Frankly, I agree. Islam is far more successful and corrupt than little groups like BLM. Also, Christianity and Communism. But they aren't relevant to our discussion.
Tom