• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teaching Children Both Sides of Scientific Debates

Rational Agnostic

I'm appalled by the fact that the leftist public schools are using my taxpayer money to indoctrinate our children by only teaching them one side of the creation/evolution debate. Children deserve to know that a controversy exists, and need to hear that Intelligent Design Theory is also an explanation for the origin of the diversity and complexity of life on earth. After all, we can't forget that evolution is just a theory, and hasn't been proven.

Additionally, I'm also appalled by the fact that these schools are also refusing to teach the controversy with regard to reproduction. It angers me a great deal that the Stork Theory is not taught alongside the traditional theory of reproduction, namely that babies are produced from sexual intercourse. These left-wing scientists haven't actually proven that sex is the cause of reproduction, and children need to learn the controversy, and hear the other side. The Stork Theory is also an excellent explanation for the origin of babies. There is no way to prove that babies are not carried to their mother by storks. It is a sad reflection on the bias of our society that the Stork Theory is not viewed as having the same credibility as the traditional theory that is taught to children in schools.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
3gUYTRm.png

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm appalled by the fact that the leftist public schools are using my taxpayer money to indoctrinate our children by only teaching them one side of the creation/evolution debate. Children deserve to know that a controversy exists, and need to hear that Intelligent Design Theory is also an explanation for the origin of the diversity and complexity of life on earth. After all, we can't forget that evolution is just a theory, and hasn't been proven.

Additionally, I'm also appalled by the fact that these schools are also refusing to teach the controversy with regard to reproduction. It angers me a great deal that the Stork Theory is not taught alongside the traditional theory of reproduction, namely that babies are produced from sexual intercourse. These left-wing scientists haven't actually proven that sex is the cause of reproduction, and children need to learn the controversy, and hear the other side. The Stork Theory is also an excellent explanation for the origin of babies. There is no way to prove that babies are not carried to their mother by storks. It is a sad reflection on the bias of our society that the Stork Theory is not viewed as having the same credibility as the traditional theory that is taught to children in schools.
no more serious than denial your father was an ape.....

my father was dust

Frog

Cult of Kek.

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACKK!!!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Chuckling hysterically...

Is there another side to evolution, no debate, no stork

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I want to see debate about who is superior: Cthulhu or the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Godzilla. Because Godzilla has God in His name, you know he must be divine.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Kind of like.

teachboththeories1.jpg

.​

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I want to see debate about who is superior: Cthulhu or the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Godzilla. Because Godzilla has God in His name, you know he must be divine.
That gorilla whale just got god because Gojira just doesn't sound that good. Cthulhu will feast upon them both.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My mom and I on the phone, yesterday

I: mom..u know, there are schools in the US where kids are taught Creation.
she: Really? They have still fear of God...an enlightened country...we are a pagan nation

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

For a minute, I thought this was serious.

Now that you mention it, what about the "under a cabbage leaf" theory of reproduction. It needs equal billing too. We can't be plantist and biased just to vertebrates.