• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sushi

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

FatMan

I travel to Hong Kong pretty regularly for my job. I've never tasted better sushi than there. Their salmon and tuna are so good the pieces melt in your mouth. Oddly enough, the best sushi I had in the states was in chicago. Not really near Ocean water!!

A

angellous_evangellous

sushi.jpg

du sprichst meine Sprache!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
angellous_evangellous said:
sushi.jpg

du sprichst meine Sprache!

that's just sick. why would i want slimy horrid sea-weed and raw fish going down my throat? *runs off to puke*

evearael

It's delicious and I can't wait to be allowed to eat it again. :) If that scares you, Mike, you could always try some of the cooked fish varieties sitting on a rice ball.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
evearael said:
It's delicious and I can't wait to be allowed to eat it again. :) If that scares you, Mike, you could always try some of the cooked fish varieties sitting on a rice ball.

scares? no, more like disgusts :cover:

A

angellous_evangellous

Mike182 said:
scares? no, more like disgusts :cover:

Which is easier to say, "Arise and walk," or "Pass the yummy sushi?":confused:

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I live less than half an hour away from the atlantic ocean and yet when I go to the store they're selling frozen fish imported from the other side of the planet. What's up with that? Wish I could make my own sushi but fresh fish is hard to find around here.

FatMan

Not to be a buzzkill, but a California Roll is one of the worst nutritional things you can order. The sugars and sodium from the imitation crab meat and the rice, along with the fat from the avocado make it a horrible food choice.

But as my moniker indicates, who am I to judge about nutritional absence??

A

angellous_evangellous

FatMan said:
Not to be a buzzkill, but a California Roll is one of the worst nutritional things you can order.

Which is a excellent reason to eat the real sushi.:cool: