• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Sargonski

The benefits of vaccination are probabilistic.
Getting vaccinated typically means one is less
likely to be hospitalized, or die from the disease.
There are no guarantees of a specific outcome.
No it doesn't mean that typically one is less likely to be hospitalized. While this statement is true for a tiny percentage of the population - it is false for everyone else ... and there-for highly misleading .. one of the numerous little white Covid Lies told to us by our Dear Gov't and Medical Political Pundits .. justified in the name of combatting vaccine hesitancy .. by the decepticons ... same justification for the free speech violations.. "Combat Vax Hesitancy" .. Fallacious Utilitarian demons on the loose.

Sargonski

Poor Ebionate? They're the one taking us on this endless loop of "nuh uh" and "I know you are but what am I?" and Twitter posts.

Already discussed and not shown to be case.

I don't have unwavering belief in government. In fact, in our discussions together, you're the only one bringing up governments.

Simply not true that you have shown the Pfizer-Moderna Phase III clinical Trial data to not be the case ? Pray tell when and how you did that ?

The combined average SAR for the mRNA vax was given as 1 -800 .. If not for your deep desire to believe Gov't Safety Claims .. what else accounts for your claim that you have shown that the above SAR value is not the case ? .. when clearly you have not done this .. nor managed to even address the data in front of us .. never mind show is wrong or false ?

What is your accounting for this if not necessary illusion defense.

Ebionite

Yeeeaaaahhhhh ........No. The cult is the the Orwellian Collectivist hive mind ..
Collectivism is part of the problem, but it still comes back to Christianity.

Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, [he is] a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and [is] as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
Habakkuk 2:5

exchemist

Veteran Member
Right?? Good grief. I don't like putting people on ignore but I'm seriously considering it after the last couple posts. I mean .... :shrug:
My problem is I don't suffer fools gladly. I get irritated and I've realised that too many times I leave the forum in a worse mood than when I logged on, due to the idiocy and the trolling - sometimes it's hard to be sure which is which - that I encounter here. Moderation here is much more tolerant of bad faith and stupidity than the science forums I subscribe to, probably because some versions of religious belief seem actually to demand bad faith and/or stupidity :rolleyes:. So I'm cutting down on my time here and cutting out entirely the idiots and trolls, as far as I can.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
My problem is I don't suffer fools gladly. I get irritated and I've realised that too many times I leave the forum in a worse mood than when I logged on, due to the idiocy and the trolling - sometimes it's hard to be sure which is which - that I encounter here. Moderation here is much more tolerant of bad faith and stupidity than the science forums I subscribe to, probably because some versions of religious belief seem actually to demand bad faith and/or stupidity :rolleyes:. So I'm cutting down on my time here and cutting out entirely the idiots and trolls, as far as I can.
That's some good advice right there. :thumbsup:

My problem is, when I see something inaccurate, I have to say something. And then on top of that, you get people who don't know what they're talking about, telling the people who do know what they're talking about, that they don't know what they're talking about. So, yeah, I hear ya!

exchemist

Veteran Member
That's some good advice right there. :thumbsup:

My problem is, when I see something inaccurate, I have to say something. And then on top of that, you get people who don't know what they're talking about, telling the people who do know what they're talking about, that they don't know what they're talking about. So, yeah, I hear ya!
Yes, that's exactly the problem. For me the solution is not to even read the first inaccurate post, at any rate when it comes from one of the habitual purveyors of rubbish we have on here. :grinning:

Ebionite

My problem is, when I see something inaccurate, I have to say something.
So what's innacurate about the following?

From Steve Kirsch:

This is an official record of my Skype call to CDC Director of Media relations Ben Haynes notifying him that I have record-level data proving that the COVID vaccines are killing people. I offered the CDC the opportunity to view and authenticate the data.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No it doesn't mean that typically one is less likely to be hospitalized. While this statement is true for a tiny percentage of the population - it is false for everyone else ... and there-for highly misleading .. one of the numerous little white Covid Lies told to us by our Dear Gov't and Medical Political Pundits .. justified in the name of combatting vaccine hesitancy .. by the decepticons ... same justification for the free speech violations.. "Combat Vax Hesitancy" .. Fallacious Utilitarian demons on the loose.
Yeah, it does. Of course it does, because it teaches your immune system how to fight off the virus, so that once you contract it, you're body is already beginning to fight it off. You know, like vaccines do.

You don't have to believe me, the studies bear that out.

"The results of this meta-analysis indicated that vaccination against COVID-19 with BNT162b2 mRNA, mRNA-1273, and ChAdOx1, and also their combination, was associated with a favorable effectiveness against SARS-CoV2 incidence rate, hospitalization, and mortality rate in the first and second doses in different populations."

"The study results suggest that COVID-19 vaccines are strongly associated with prevention of serious COVID-19 illness."

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So what's innacurate about the following?

From Steve Kirsch:

This is an official record of my Skype call to CDC Director of Media relations Ben Haynes notifying him that I have record-level data proving that the COVID vaccines are killing people. I offered the CDC the opportunity to view and authenticate the data.

It's from Twitter. Dude needs to publish his data and submit it for peer review instead of posting Skype calls on Twitter. If he wants to be taken seriously. I'm not clicking on that.

Ebionite

......[click]...........
Steve Kirsch has made the data is available to the public for independent analysis, and there is public video of Steve Kirsch and whistleblower Barry Young cooperating to make the data available. I've seen independent validation of Kirsh's claim that the "safe and effective vaccine" is not safe.

Sargonski

Yeah, it does. Of course it does, because it teaches your immune system how to fight off the virus, so that once you contract it, you're body is already beginning to fight it off. You know, like vaccines do.

You don't have to believe me, the studies bear that out.

"The results of this meta-analysis indicated that vaccination against COVID-19 with BNT162b2 mRNA, mRNA-1273, and ChAdOx1, and also their combination, was associated with a favorable effectiveness against SARS-CoV2 incidence rate, hospitalization, and mortality rate in the first and second doses in different populations."

"The study results suggest that COVID-19 vaccines are strongly associated with prevention of serious COVID-19 illness."
[/URL]

It does not teach your immune system how to fight the virus like regular vaccines .. and these mRNA treatments did not prevent transmission.

Your Hospitalizations studies are a joke friend .. and I told you why a bunch of times already === >>> because only the one's who were Hospitalized were the one's included in the study .. and we know that only a certain very small segment of the extremely unhealthy, old and Fat with numerous co-morbidities and severely immune compromized showed up at the hospital.

So those numbers from the study do not apply to normal healthy people. Follow the Science .. not the false conclusions from a study.

So once again .. How many healthy boys aged 16-30 died from Covid ? Should be an easy number for you to find .. or something close -- healthy people in general under 70..

Come on Skeptic .. this is a super important number in looking at relative risk of harm .. something the Doctor is obligated to tell patients for any treatment they are administering . what kind of Skeptic would take such a product without knowing these details ? .. or do you just blindly Trust beloved Gov't and Medical Institutions.

pssst .. it realy suck that they lied to us .. I know ..

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It does not teach your immune system how to fight the virus like regular vaccines ..
Yeah, it does.
and these mRNA treatments did not prevent transmission.
We've been over that umpteen times.
Your Hospitalizations studies are a joke friend .. and I told you why a bunch of times already === >>> because only the one's who were Hospitalized were the one's included in the study .. and we know that only a certain very small segment of the extremely unhealthy, old and Fat with numerous co-morbidities and severely immune compromized showed up at the hospital.
No, you're response here is a joke. I'm going to go with the data, thanks. I gave you several studies, by the way, all indicating the same thing.
So those numbers from the study do not apply to normal healthy people. Follow the Science .. not the false conclusions from a study.
Multiple studies all pointing to the same conclusion. Don't pretend I just gave you a single study. That's what people on your side do.
So once again .. How many healthy boys aged 16-30 died from Covid ? Should be an easy number for you to find .. or something close -- healthy people in general under 70..
Relevancy?
Come on Skeptic .. this is a super important number in looking at relative risk of harm .. something the Doctor is obligated to tell patients for any treatment they are administering . what kind of Skeptic would take such a product without knowing these details ? .. or do you just blindly Trust beloved Gov't and Medical Institutions.

pssst .. it realy suck that they lied to us .. I know ..
The vast majority of the earth has been vaccinated. Your sky-is-falling predictions haven't come true.

Ebionite

It's not my personal opinion about what he needs to do. It's how the scientific process works.

Great, what journal can I read the data in?
Wrong, the scientific method is not conditional on publication.

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

Sargonski

Yeah, it does.

We've been over that umpteen times.

No, you're response here is a joke. I'm going to go with the data, thanks. I gave you several studies, by the way, all indicating the same thing.

Multiple studies all pointing to the same conclusion. Don't pretend I just gave you a single study. That's what people on your side do.

Relevancy?

The vast majority of the earth has been vaccinated. Your sky-is-falling predictions haven't come true.

You seem to be having trouble understanding the fact that healthy people did not show up at the hospital in significant numbers .. and so the data collected from those who did show up at the hospital overall does reflect the condition of the general population.

Not sure what to tell you friend .... I made no "sky is falling" predictions .. The fact that 1 in 800 had an SAR in the Phase III Clinical Trials .. is not a "Sky is falling prediction" .. it is a fact.

That you do not think the risk of harm from the vax/covid is relevant .. is a tribute to your lack of skepticism

Last edited: