• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Journalist Liz Gunn releases an official statement advising the NZ Ministry of Health Whistleblower and person working with him have both been raided by police.

Liz Gunn reports police are still surrounding the Whistleblowers’ home after several hours following the raid.

Gunn calls for the New Zealand government to call off this tyrannical response and give the Whistleblower the honour and respect he deserves as a national hero.

So .... conspiracy stuff.

Ebionite

No where in this article can I find an actual link to the Nature study. Where is it?
Link to Natural News:

A study published earlier this month in the journal Nature also linked COVID vaccines to untreatable eyeball clots called retinal vascular occlusion.

-> The National Pulse

The paper published in Nature harvested data on some 95,156,967 people. Of those, 7.3 million met the criteria for inclusion in the study.

So .... conspiracy stuff.
You have no clue.

Sargonski

Except it's actually a cornerstone of science.
Peer Review could be viewed as objective assessment .. assuming the peer review process was objective .. but such proceedure .. objective assessment and challenging of some research conclusion could be said to be one of the cornerstones of science.
You don't know what you're talking about.

No, no, we actually have no clue, Shadow Wolf. We have absolutely no idea what we're talking about. :rolleyes:;)

and you two .. aparently are the ones who have no idea according to Skeptic and I concur .. especially posting a definition from encyclopedia without comment .. as if this is an argument for something and hoping this passes as Science ?! .. it does not.

Fortunately I am here .. so have no fear .. Subject Matter Expert -on issues of Free Speech and Covid Science .. and in terms of this OP -- all we need to know is that the Gov't Lied .. and suppressed the Truth via mainstream and social media manipulation and control .. fed the public Propaganda and lies .. then violated essential liberty "My body my choice" on the basis of these lies using authoritarian police state tactics.

Was all very disturbing to me I must say.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You don't know what you're talking about.

I've provided you with citations demonstrating that we do know what we're talking about.

The two of us have studied science at the academic level. How about you? You didn't respond last time I asked.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Peer Review could be viewed as objective assessment .. assuming the peer review process was objective .. but such proceedure .. objective assessment and challenging of some research conclusion could be said to be one of the cornerstones of science.
and you two .. aparently are the ones who have no idea according to Skeptic and I concur .. especially posting a definition from encyclopedia without comment .. as if this is an argument for something and hoping this passes as Science ?! .. it does not.
Well look at that, we agree on something (I think)!

Fortunately I am here .. so have no fear .. Subject Matter Expert -on issues of Free Speech and Covid Science .. and in terms of this OP -- all we need to know is that the Gov't Lied .. and suppressed the Truth via mainstream and social media manipulation and control .. fed the public Propaganda and lies .. then violated essential liberty "My body my choice" on the basis of these lies using authoritarian police state tactics.

Was all very disturbing to me I must say.
Not this part though. But you can't have everything. ;)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So you say. You're not a credible source.
You can easily scroll back and see for yourself. Both with this thread and the other COVID thread.

Too hard, I guess, huh? ;) I only posted and re-posted it several times and pointed out to you how you kept ignoring it.
You can lead a horse to water ...

libre

Skylark
I know many who were very sick or died from Covid.
Not one was vaccinated.
I know many who had no symptoms or a mild case.
All were vaccinated.
Coincidence?
Vaccines have saved many people and I would never want to give ammunition to people who argue against vaccines.

That said, two members of my extended family were double vaxxed (the most available at the time) and both got Covid and died <4 days.
They were in there 70s, but neither seemed particularly fragile. The vaccine gave them the confidence to stop isolating and pretend things were normal again.

So part of me is concerned that this messaging might convince people in vulnerable populations that the vaccine is a guarantee, which it isn't.

That said, I doubt the judgement of many who are more concerned about the vaccine-side affects than the risk of covid. With the exception of those in this thread who are making decisions based on prior experience.

Ebionite

Vaccines have saved many people
Vaccination was based on bad science from the beginning. Immunity to smallpox was gained from exposure to cowpox via skin contact, not by injection. The decrease in mortality back in the day was due to better hygiene and started before vaccination was commonplace.

They were in there 70s, but neither seemed particularly fragile.
Analysis of the NZ data suggests that the elderly are more susceptible to harm from the "safe and effective covid vaccine".