• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Ebionite

Reading comprehension?
It's what some people exercise when they respond to a post. Maybe someone else will explain it to you.

if you write a request for info not in the docs you specify, you get nothing.
Specifically a response that says that the request can not be fulfilled, not a response where the information that is relevant to the request has been removed, like what someone would do when they have something to hide.

Last edited:

Ebionite

From Steve Kirsch:

Summary of the approach used by Professor Switkay
In my initial analysis of the survey data, I looked at the odds at the extreme points (no vax vs. fully vaxxed) to compute an odds ratio.

What Professor Switkay did was to look at all the intermediate data points in the survey and check for a dose-response relationship that would be consistent with a causality hypothesis.

So instead of looking at two data points per condition (the odds for unvaxxed and vaxxed), he looked at all 5 data points (since there were 5 different vax levels in the survey: no, low, medium, high, very high) and then fit a line through them.

For each condition, he did a regression analysis on the log of the odds and computed the value for the Pearson correlation coefficient (aka “r”), t statistic, slope of the line through the points (an indicator of the effect size), and more.

If vaccines are causing a condition in a linear fashion, plotting the log odds should be a straight line. In short, if the log of the odds is a straight line, it means that if you double the dose, you double the response.

He found that indeed, the log odds lined up in a straight line and the “fit” of the line to the points was amazing for many of the conditions. An r value of .97 for example is something you rarely see in real world data. It’s basically “nearly perfectly correlated.”

Depression had r=.99 and t statistic=12.4.

Sexual orientation issues had r=.97 and t statistic=7.4.

These are simply stunning effects that didn’t happen by chance; they happen because vaccines are causing them.

Ebionite

CDC definitons:

cdc_vaccination.jpg

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
LOL ... Your out alright .. unable to back up your ridiculous comment on gain of function after jumping into a convo you did not follow .. offering a wild goose chase as support for claim concurrent with projecting your inability to follow the topic onto others..

You said "Oh boy, we're back to this "gain of function" nonsense again" - what nonsense are you referring to friend .. did you forget .. or were you having trouble following and mis-spoke once again.

Necessary illusion bubble poppage makes people do some strange things .. I know it sucks to find out the trusted authorities can not be trusted .. but this is the life ... for a skeptic thinker you are not much of a skeptic though .. Should be more skeptical of Gov't .. and the mainstream propaganda media .. and unfortunately our healthcare institutionss . that one really hurts .. I Know...
LOL You're the one who made the "ridiculous comment on gain of function." I provided an article correcting your error.

You're a riot.

Sargonski

LOL You're the one who made the "ridiculous comment on gain of function." I provided an article correcting your error.

You're a riot.

What was said about "Gain of Function" that was ridiculous .. and how could you have provided an article correcting an error you have yet to show exists. What is this "Ridiculous Error" friend ? glad you are having a good time in any case :)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What was said about "Gain of Function" that was ridiculous .. and how could you have provided an article correcting an error you have yet to show exists. What is this "Ridiculous Error" friend ? glad you are having a good time in any case :)
Scroll up.
And have a nice day!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The Fauci lie too much to bear ? ..
So, you knew more than he did-- got it. :rolleyes:

The reality is that covid-19 threw a curveball at the researchers as previous forms of covid were mainly transmitted by direct contact, thus not airborne. "Scientific American" had most of an entire issue dealing with covid in 2023 that also dealt with this.

Sargonski

So, you knew more than he did-- got it. :rolleyes:

The reality is that covid-19 threw a curveball at the researchers as previous forms of covid were mainly transmitted by direct contact, thus not airborne. "Scientific American" had most of an entire issue dealing with covid in 2023 that also dealt with this.

Why would I know more than the Fauci Clown ? that makes no sense .. and cite what scientific American had to say about the Lab leak .. that has relevance to the Fauci Lie .. and stop pretending you have the faintest idea what the this conversation you jumped into is about .. what the Fauci Lie was . yammering on about the transmission curveball that Covid threw researchers .. something having precisely Zero to do with the Fauci Lie.
Now please - cite from Scientific American where it deals with the Fauci Lie -- once you figure out what that lie was of course.

metis

Why would I know more than the Fauci Clown ? that makes no sense .. and cite what scientific American had to say about the Lab leak .. that has relevance to the Fauci Lie .. and stop pretending you have the faintest idea what the this conversation you jumped into is about .. what the Fauci Lie was . yammering on about the transmission curveball that Covid threw researchers .. something having precisely Zero to do with the Fauci Lie.
Now please - cite from Scientific American where it deals with the Fauci Lie -- once you figure out what that lie was of course.

Not interested, as I'm not into name-calling and know-it-all arrogance.

Sargonski

Not interested, as I'm not into name-calling and know-it-all arrogance.

You were not called a name friend - but you definitely are name calling -doing what you said you were not into - as you leave the playground.

Fauci Lied - about the lab leak .. and many other US officials lied about a great many things during the Pandemic that wasn't .. Now perhaps you are a US citizen .. but that does not mean you have to take it personally when a US political official is accused of Lying .. No need to shoot the messenger because you find the message insulting .. I am regularly insulted by the political leadership .. insulted for the Human species that we could produce such politifcal disaster .. but I don't blame the messenger for the disaster du jour news..

Sargonski

First of all, I'm not your "friend", and secondly, I was referring to your "Fauci clown" name-calling.

Who said you were my friend ? -- that honor is reserved for those who have earned respect. You said "Im not into name calling" then run around calling names in the next sentence .. what more need we hear to know what we need to know about the earning of respect.

The word "Clown" attatched to Fauci is a descriptive adjective -- not a name .. Fauci is the name of the clown - and you need not be offended by the name .. but you should be offended by the Lying clown.

metis

Who said you were my friend ? -- that honor is reserved for those who have earned respect. You said "Im not into name calling" then run around calling names in the next sentence .. what more need we hear to know what we need to know about the earning of respect.

The word "Clown" attatched to Fauci is a descriptive adjective -- not a name .. Fauci is the name of the clown - and you need not be offended by the name .. but you should be offended by the Lying clown.
No need to worry as this will be our last conversation.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's what some people exercise when they respond to a post.
But not you. He wrote, "Reading comprehension? I told you I don't do videos, A transcript I will look at," and you posted that after quoting only the first two words of his response out of context. Did you think that he was asking you what reading comprehension means? Unless you were being dishonest and knowingly leaving out the relevant context, isn't it you that his reading comprehension issues?
Can't handle the heat !
I think that he's telling you that your disrespect makes you somebody whose opinions he has lost interest in. First you write, "You were not called a name friend," he answers, "I'm not your "friend, to which you replied, "Who said you were my friend?" Would you want to continue conversation with that?

Also, "Clown Fauci," which he seems to have found disrespectful as well. And your reply? "The word "Clown" attached to Fauci is a descriptive adjective -- not a name." Do you think that's credible - just descriptive and not an insult?

Sargonski

I think that he's telling you that your disrespect makes you somebody whose opinions he has lost interest in. First you write, "You were not called a name friend," he answers, "I'm not your "friend, to which you replied, "Who said you were my friend?" Would you want to continue conversation with that?

Also, "Clown Fauci," which he seems to have found disrespectful as well. And your reply? "The word "Clown" attached to Fauci is a descriptive adjective -- not a name." Do you think that's credible - just descriptive and not an insult?

You missed the previous part of the conversation which went something like -- ask a stupid question - get a stupid answer.... and so what you were reading was the stupid answer part .. the conversation already down a fallacious rabbit hole .. so what is there to continue ? and the offence at .. ohhhh.. you called Fauci a Clown .. oooohhhhh ..oooohhh .. poor me .. Really .. how are you going to respond to such silliness with other than silliness .. Right ?