• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppose You Saw God...

HonestJoe

I'm torn between "Why do men have nipples?" and "What are next weeks winning lottery numbers?". :D

Slightly more seriously, I guess it'd have to be an opened ended question like "What's the point of everything then?".

chinu

chinu
Again, I'm pretty sure you missed my point, chinu. It wasn't an actual question; I most certainly do not think you speak for the divine. Sometimes I think you think you do, though.
Though, you asked the question.
Well, but what made you think, I think i do so ? :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
So the notion is more to what fi you see God?.....in a human form?

I was thinking more to the spirit.

In human form you would not know Him unless He spoke and you hear what you know to be God.

Your question would then be a reflection of you...not Him.

I mean really....if you actually thought yourself to be in the presence of the Almighty....
wouldn't your next speech be carefully considered....before you ask.

underthesun

Terrible with Titles
Though, you asked the question.​

Yes, I "asked" the question, but it was sarcastic, not an actual question.

Well, but what made you think, I think i do so ? :)

The fact that you jumped right on in and started answering my hypothetical question that was directed at the hypothetical divine.​

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
What if he asked you, what is your guess ? :)

I can't tell. I have narrowed it down to three...

• chinu
  • mystic
  • lewisnotmiller

But given that I'm an atheist, I'm not sure what me choosing those really means...and I already supposed God couldn't be an Aussie.

chinu

chinu
I can't tell. I have narrowed it down to three...

• chinu
  • mystic
  • lewisnotmiller
But given that I'm an atheist, I'm not sure what me choosing those really means...and I already supposed God couldn't be an Aussie.
Well, now you think its God's turn to tell you ? :)