• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Supporting Trump, now a religion?

Kapalika

Premium Member
I didn't see any post about this, so I thought I would link it since it's been gaining some traction online:

The actual article, where she cites religion as her reason:

Woman spars with DMV over Trump hat license photo

The picture that has been circulating online:

woman-refuses-to-take-off-trump-hat-for-license-photo-19835493.png

Thoughts? Opinions? Well deserved mocking of this lady?

Bob the Unbeliever

To all the colder wearers? I say a hearty R'Amen.

I have a little sticker on the back of my car-- it's white. It has a pair of meatballs, and some noodly appendages.

(I had Darwin fish, but those keep getting vandalized by Genuine Christians™. I know it's them, because they always leave me a very nasty note to go with the scratched paint and damaged emblem... Just as Jesus would have done... right? )

Similar to this:
41QfN0U7ItL._SX300_.jpg

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I have a little sticker on the back of my car-- it's white. It has a pair of meatballs, and some noodly appendages.

(I had Darwin fish, but those keep getting vandalized by Genuine Christians™. I know it's them, because they always leave me a very nasty note to go with the scratched paint and damaged emblem... Just as Jesus would have done... right? )

Similar to this:
41QfN0U7ItL._SX300_.jpg
That happened to my husband's car too. Darwin decal ripped off, snapped in two and shoved into his windshield.

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
I didn't see any post about this, so I thought I would link it since it's been gaining some traction online:

The actual article, where she cites religion as her reason:

Woman spars with DMV over Trump hat license photo

The picture that has been circulating online:

woman-refuses-to-take-off-trump-hat-for-license-photo-19835493.png

Thoughts? Opinions? Well deserved mocking of this lady?

It doesn't surprise me given how much Trump supporters adore the man, but Trump seriously has his own religion? Hmm, maybe that's why there are Trump towers. To be the gathering places of this newfound religion where the High Business Man speaks so correctly and intelligently about how the world has to change and how everyone but the supporters are terrorists.... well, maybe not, but seriously does Trump need that much more recognition? He's not religiously tolerant, he hates everyone who isn't white, and he tries to present himself in such a paradoxical way.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator

Similar to this:
41QfN0U7ItL._SX300_.jpg
Christians like to vandalize whatever don't approve.

Kapalika

Premium Member
The two posts about Christians vandalizing cars saddens me, but it's not surprising. Christians being violent or destructive is nothing new.

I'm surprised the back of my truck hasn't been vandalized.

View attachment 17091

They don't know what any of those symbols are, which is why you are safe.

A couple of months ago I went to a club and wore a black t-shirt with the sigil of baphomet on it, one of the DJ's recognized it and liked it, and the only other person to comment asked if I was a fan of the show Supernatural. One time I went to a doctor's office wearing it for tinnitus and one of the male nurses playfully suggested I don't headbang to Venom too much.

So ya, not like anyone can tell the difference lol.

Last edited:

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
The two posts about Christians vandalizing cars saddens me, but it's not surprising. Christians being violent or destructive is nothing new, given their history of being so "loving".

They don't know what any of those symbols are, which is why you are safe.

A couple of months ago I went to a club and wore a black t-shirt with the sigil of baphomet on it, one of the DJ's recognized it and liked it, and the only other person to comment asked if I was a fan of the show Supernatural. One time I went to a doctor's office wearing it for tinnitus and one of the male nurses playfully suggested I don't headbang to Venom too much.

So ya, not like anyone can tell the difference lol.
I don't really see any love toward the christians. Reasons why I have no respect for them.