• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Superbowl XLI

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That is if Sir Urlacher spares his life.......
Lord Manning will have very little to no problems dealing with Jedi Master Urlacher.
Unlimted...Super Bowl....POWWWEEEER!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
It would be better if this game was at the RCA Dome Death Star. Then the unified Colt's Galactic Empire could be properly unified.
(seriously, the stuckngunner link is worth checking out, even if your not a Colt's fan. The Emperor is funny.)

Ody

fullyveiled muslimah said:
All colts fans suck!!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!:woohoo:

I agree, and by the way, this game taught a very big lesson, don't **** of Brian and the D :cool:

Todd

Rajun Cajun
klubbhead024 said:
So.... who wins and why?

Well, I picked the Colts, but I'm rooting for the Bears. Most of my wifes family is from Chicago. Anyway, I think Manning is hungry. As good as the Bears defense is, I can't see them stopping the talent of the Colts Offense. Plus, to keep up with the Colts, the Bears are going to have to pass. From what I've observed late in the season, I just don't think Grossman can do it. Now, if Grossman goes crazy like early in the season, I could be totally wrong.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
GeneCosta said:
I'm rooting for the Bears just because I loathe Indianapolis. :p
They just scored a touchdown on the opening kickoff! Guess it would be cheating if I voted now huh?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
It's the year of the Gator. There are four Gators on the Bear's team and a couple who were around when Manning went 0-4 against the Gators while he was a Vol. No Gators on the Dolts, so the outcome is obvious. Bears (aka Gators) by a TD.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
CaptainXeroid said:
If I were a betting man, I'd take the Colts 27-20.
Wow! I hate to toot my own horn or anything:D...but, I was pretty close as the Colts won 29-17.

In the end, Grossman's inablility to execute and Manning's ability to control the clock were too much for the Bear's defense to overcome.

My wife's co-worker who hosted the Super Bowl party lived in Chicago for many years and was rooting for the Bears.:eek: He was ripping Grossman's play, and we were all glad the game was competitive. Yeah! Now...when does Spring Training start. :cool:

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
The one thing that ticked me off about this game was not only thoe offense but the offensive coordinators as well. They are so uncreative for offense when something hasn't worked, they won't make changes. I feared that would happen even though I was wanting the Bears to win. It sucks because they didn't lose for lack of talent, they lost for lack of execution. There were so many times Rex could've run the ball but didn't. No doubt they told him never to run. The thing that killed the Bears was that they were impatient on offense. Instead of running the ball for the majority of time, that would have kept them on the field, they ran it some then tried to go for the long bomb TD. What they missed was that the Colts never had any coverage in the middle. Rex could've thrown that ball for short pass plays 10 -15 yards and won the game because the Colts left tht wide open. He didn't. Then they never ever throw to the TE. Only to Muhammad, Berrian, and Jones. Desmond Clark was wide open whole game waiting for a pass. No one ever covered him and the Bears couldn't figure that out. Rex never makes plays with his feet, which demonstrated his imaturity at QB. Had that been a Micheal Vick or a Drew Brees, they would have made something happen. The Bears for the longest time was never outside of striking range pointwise. Only because the defense played was the score not worse than that. Also the offense never thought about the fact that the defense spent most of the game on the field. They were tired but the O didn't care they just kept running the same tired over-simplified offense the whole game and they lost because of it.

This will teach them a lesson. Next year expect to see the Bears play with a different mindset. Grossman will have another year of starter experience and perhaps lose his timidness. Their star defensive player will be back in action and players like Urlacher, Muhsin, Kreutz will get what they deserve after so many years of good solid play without a ring. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet before you can realize what you missed. A good team have to be hungry as well as good and the Colts were hungry.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
I said who cares as I can't stand the game, rugby now theres a real mans game, none of this fuddy duddy padding! Even football (real English invented football) is more of a mans game, again without padding!

cardero

Citizen Mod
They forgot to add "I am just watching the Super Bowl to see if Prince has a clothing malfunction" in the poll.