• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Students Are Pushing Back Against Gender Ideology In Their Schools

Kfox

Ya know what? I'll just let you keep running in circles amd tripping up over your arguements. You really just have no idea anyways, even though you do but keep circling back to try to say you do one thing but then say something that shows you do something entirely different, just to trip up and find yourself back at step 1 just to get to step 2, and the illogical nature of your position swells up and you get bounced back to where you started.
Wow! And I thought the guy claiming I have to check gentiles before referencing biology was about the most absurd thing I've ever heard, but I think you just one upped him!

Kfox

Of course you don't. Because you're judging/addressing people according to their gender expression.
And please stop pretending that we're talking about "100 different genders" here. That's just an obfuscation.
When I said a hundred, I didn’t mean exactly 100, I was referring to lots of them. New York City recognize 31 different genders
So though not quite a hundred, there are lots of them according to the city of New York. Do you recognize dozens of genders? If so, how many do you recognize?

Kfox

Culture is a human thing, not an animal thing. You continue to argue in bad faith.
We are not talking about culture, we're talking about biology. Biology refers to animals AND humans.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Culture is a human thing, not an animal thing. You continue to argue in bad faith.
Actually our primate cousins as well as dolphins, whales amd elephants have culture. Dolphins have even been noted for having language variations among different groups. From what I've personally observed I would even say crows and scrub jays (both corvids) have their own culture.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No it’s a social construct. That means it’s the result of your thoughts.

Lots of people have been killed over figments of some very wild imaginations.

Which varies from person to person. Why? Because it’s the result of whats going inside of your head. If it only exist inside of your head, it is not real.

Again; what is appropriate varies from person to person.

The problem of the word real is that it only has a referent inside your head. Your system of real is not real according to your own system. And what is real varies from person to person.
Your problem is that you treat your subjectivity in your head as in effect objective. It is not.
You need to realize, I do not recognize the countless different genders people claim, because I equate gender with biology. However for people like you who believe in the countless numbers of gender, if someone is expressing gender in the way they present themselves, I perceive that expression as an indication of their biology, so when I refer to them, I am referring to their biology which is limited to male/female; and does not include aproagender, bigender, and the countless others that I am unable to distinguish one from the other.

That bold one is in your head and not real.

Kfox

You don't understand the difference between talking to a person and talking to a dog?
I said when I refer to my dog or a person. That's because when I speak to people, the only pronouns I use are you or your; I do not use he/she pronouns when speaking to people.

Kfox

The problem of the word real is that it only has a referent inside your head. Your system of real is not real according to your own system. And what is real varies from person to person.
Your problem is that you treat your subjectivity in your head as in effect objective. It is not.
No, I treat that which is going on inside your head as subjective.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I said when I refer to my dog or a person. That's because when I speak to people, the only pronouns I use are you or your; I do not use he/she pronouns when speaking to people.
Irrelevant to my question.

Do you not understand the difference when talking to OR about a person and talking to OR about a dog?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No, I treat that which is going on inside your head as subjective.

Yeah and nothing goes on inside your head. ;) That you treat me for treating me a certain way is not in your head as a choice. You are so special that you are the only normal human, because nothing subjective goes on it your head. It is just that rest of us that have a disorder and are abnormal, because we are subjective. ;)

Last edited:

Kfox

Yeah and nothing goes on inside your head. ;) That you treat me for treating me a certain way is not in your head as a choice. You are so special that you are the only normal human, because nothing subjective goes on it your head. It is just that rest of us that have a disorder and are abnormal, because we are subjective. ;)
Whaaaat??? That makes no sense. Again; I am saying your thoughts are subjective.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Whaaaat??? That makes no sense. Again; I am saying your thoughts are subjective.

Yes, and so are yours as back to your subjective thoughts about real. But you don't understand when you are subjective and you do subjective choices and norms.
BTW that it makes no sense to you, is subjective in you and not real as per your subjective rule of real.