• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Students Are Pushing Back Against Gender Ideology In Their Schools

We Never Know

No Slack
I foresee this trend growing larger.

"Students at a Massachusetts middle school showed their opposition to Pride month by chanting, “USA Are My Pronouns,” through the school halls and wore red, white, and blue clothing and face paint."......

"The growing trend goes back as far as 2021, when a 15-year-old went viral for a speech ripping into his school board for critical race theory-infused teachings in their curriculum.".....

"High school students in Ottawa, Canada, are also staging a walkout to protest what they saw as inappropriate content in their curriculums"....

We Never Know

No Slack
And this is a protest about class size.
It was about an increase in average class sizes in Grades 4 to 12, mandatory online courses for high school students, changes to OSAP funding and a ban on using cellphones in class except for instructional purposes.

However I should have researched it before hand because it was also from over 4 years ago. Why it was added to this newer link is just media BS.

We Never Know

No Slack
This is no more shocking to me than students also pushed back against desegregation. Turns out bigots also instill bigotry into their kids.
Its not really shocking to me. Any more it seems parents push political party's on their children at very young ages, just like religion.

PureX

Veteran Member
I foresee this trend growing larger.

"Students at a Massachusetts middle school showed their opposition to Pride month by chanting, “USA Are My Pronouns,” through the school halls and wore red, white, and blue clothing and face paint."......

"The growing trend goes back as far as 2021, when a 15-year-old went viral for a speech ripping into his school board for critical race theory-infused teachings in their curriculum.".....

"High school students in Ottawa, Canada, are also staging a walkout to protest what they saw as inappropriate content in their curriculums"....

Congratulations, parents. You have successfully poisoned your own children with your idiotic bigotry and your phony patriotism. You must be so proud!

We Never Know

No Slack
Why'd you use the Daily Caller as a source then? Prove that more than 1% of students are pushing back.
It's cherry-picked nonsense. Irrelevant.

Its time to just skip over and ignore your posts.

But as a parting gift.....though I doubt you will read any of them.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It's disheartening to see people pushing back against a group of people who are trying to gain acceptance in a society that has traditionally bullied them into conformity with emotional and physical violence.
Trans kids are the new Jews to the American right. They are renewing their attacks on gays to further marginalize a category of citizens. It's sad that adult bigots are influencing children to hate these fellow citizens, thus continuing more hate crimes into the next generation. Hate is so easy and contageous to insecure minds. The pride celebration in my city was massive this year, and it was good to see so many families at the event.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Its time to just skip over and ignore your posts.

But as a parting gift.....though I doubt you will read any of them.

My question for these children is why are you motivated to destroy LGTB culture? Who told you these people are a threat, or don't deserve to express themselves? What is being protested, liberty?

Their pronouns are terrorist, bigot, hate-monger, insecure, disturbed..... The USA is an advocate for freedom and liberty, so intolerance and attacks that target categories of citizens does NOT indicate a pronoun of USA.