• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Student Protests Against Israel Are Wonderful

Ignatius A

I'm not into murdering children.

It wasn't an analogy. This is really happening. If only you people could pay attention.
I didnt say you were I said it wouldn't be surprising if you wanted to give that I had explicitly expressed a desire to eradicate you and every one like you.

Yes it is. Hamas really does want to kill every Jew in the fact if the earth.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That pervasive belief explains why Israel
is working to kill or deport every Muslim.
So many people are so lacking in humanity
for other people.

Last edited:

Sargonski

People misrepresent things all the time. That's a fancy way if saying they lie. Now I'm not accusing you of lying by I suspect your being disingenuous. What you put in your last post is a something you copied and pasted. It's not a link to a document. Let me help you out
What a raging falacious pile of Strawman fallacy .. name calling .. false accusation .. with no comment on the link you have been crying for which was given in post you are responding to .. the Zionist Charter .. "From the River to the Sea .. israeli Sovereignty" did you not understand ? .. exactly as you were told .. but now crying "misrepresentation" and of course what was Pasted to you was linked .. but was referenced as well .. the 1979 Likud Charter. Are you so academicaly uninclined .. and well .. pathetically inept .. that you could not Google 1979 Likud Charter - and thus catch me in what you are inferring is a lie.

Sup Sparky === What part of "From the River to the Sea -- Israeli Sovereignty" -- did you not understand ? .. what is being misrepresented ? Please help us .. and yourself out .. and make a valid argument support your accusation of misrepresentation .. and then tell me who is - in your words and innuendo .. "Disingenuous" and/or "Lying"

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

This article focuses on the idea that outside agitators are behind the protests.

“Outside agitator” is a phrase with its origins in the late 1940s during the earliest days of the Black freedom struggle. It was first said by John Birchers and Jim Crow cops to denigrate and slander civil rights activists. Their argument was that Black people in the South were more than content with white supremacy until a bunch of Northern, radical, carpetbagging communists showed up to tell them that there was something wrong in the world.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The Rev. Cornell William Brooks, a former president and CEO of the NAACP and professor at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, wrote on X that a white man mocking a Black woman as a monkey “isn’t about ‘Stand With Israel’ or ‘Free Palestine.’ This is protest as performative racism.”

I saw pics of these guys wearing overalls made from a U.S. flag, which would violate flag code. '

Student journalist Stacey J. Spiehler shot video that showed campus police officers and the dean of students standing between anti-war protesters and hecklers. After the Black woman protesting the war had what appeared to be a heated exchange of words with several white hecklers, one of the men made the monkey gestures and noises at her.

They were praised by a Georgia Congressman and the Governor of Mississippi:

Republican Gov. Tate Reeves reposted a video on X that showed counter-protesters on the campus singing “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

“Warms my heart,” Reeves wrote. “I love Mississippi!”

Sargonski

I didnt say you were I said it wouldn't be surprising if you wanted to give that I had explicitly expressed a desire to eradicate you and every one like you.

Pure made up demonization nonsense. Hamas doesn't give a hoot about some Jew living in Australia .. but even if they did .. Hamas not the first racist group nor the only in the cards .. opposite sides of a Blood-Feud tend to hate each other .. want to kill the other .. so your statement is a nonsense distinction.

Hamas Hates Israel .. as any any occupied people hates the Occupier .. especially when that Occupier is the Brown Shirts over the Warsaw Ghetto .. or the Blue Blood Colonialists in South Africa .. or the Ukrainian Freedom fighters hating the Russians .. or the Palestinian freedom fighters hating the Israeli's that are Ethnic Cleansing the Land .. as per the Zionist Charter .. "From the River to the Sea" ..

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Houthis offer to educate US students suspended in campus protests

"We are serious about welcoming students that have been suspended from U.S. universities for supporting Palestinians," an official at Sanaa University, which is run by the Houthis, told Reuters. "We are fighting this battle with Palestine in every way we can."

Sanaa University had issued a statement applauding the "humanitarian" position of the students in the United States and said they could continue their studies in Yemen.

So, the students who are suspended at U.S. universities can continue their studies at Sanaa University in Yemen.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Hamas Hates Israel .. as any any occupied people hates the Occupier .. especially when that Occupier is the Brown Shirts over the Warsaw Ghetto .. or the Blue Blood Colonialists in South Africa .. or the Ukrainian Freedom fighters hating the Russians .. or the Palestinian freedom fighters hating the Israeli's that are Ethnic Cleansing the Land .. as per the Zionist Charter .. "From the River to the Sea" ..

How are you determining who's occupying whom? And if you think Israel is an "occupier", what bit of land are they occupying?

Pogo

The National Guard is not deployed at this time; so to answer your question........odds on will not happen.
But local police departments now have plenty of automatic rifles that they didn't have then,

Yerda

Veteran Member
Ok. The post I was responding to claimed Israel does it's damnedest to avoid killing civilians. Which isn't the case. And no-one would think so if it was their home being destroyed and their families murdered.

If you expressed a desire to eradicate me and everyone like me I would not be doing my damnedest to avoid innocent casualties if I bombed your house and killed everyone in your family. I would be commiting an atrocity by pretty much any standard of morality.

So we are agreed that killing non-combatants is wrong?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Ok. The post I was responding to claimed Israel does it's damnedest to avoid killing civilians. Which isn't the case. And no-one would think so if it was their home being destroyed and their families murdered.

If you expressed a desire to eradicate me and everyone like me I would not be doing my damnedest to avoid innocent casualties if I bombed your house and killed everyone in your family. I would be commiting an atrocity by pretty much any standard of morality.

So we are agreed that killing non-combatants is wrong?
You know what I think? I think that Israel is justified and that Hamas doesn't give a fig about the Palestinians. I think that Israel, with or without our help, is determined to win this war and I agree with them.