• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen Colbert

SoliDeoGloria

Anybody watch or hear of the "Colbert Report" on Comedy Central and have any thoughts?

I personally think he is downright hilarious and would probably lose it and wet my pants if he happened to show up here and get involved in some of the discussions here.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

SoliDeoGloria

Just a side note, I'd be up for starting some sort of protest here if NASA doesn't name that pod after him. He won it fair and square darn it. And i can't wait to see him when he goes somewhere sometime in the middle east.

Sincerely,
SoliDeogloria

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think Colbert is hilarious. And what makes him better, he does the news just for comedy, rather than an agenda. It's refreshing to see all political sides be the butt end of a joke.

Myself though, I would vote for Colbert if he ever does make it to the Presidential ballot.

SoliDeoGloria

I think Colbert is hilarious. And what makes him better, he does the news just for comedy, rather than an agenda. It's refreshing to see all political sides be the butt end of a joke.

Myself though, I would vote for Colbert if he ever does make it to the Presidential ballot.

I appreciate everybodie's truthiness and couldn't agree more.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

SoliDeoGloria

I LOVE this show, I always try to watch it.

Even though i work 80+ hours a week, i have the show scheduled on my dvr to record every new episode and find time to watch at least ten minutes of every show on those 16+ hour days:areyoucra

If my Comedy channel worked I'd start watching it again. I thin it's hilarious.

My comedy channel works so you can come over and watch it fellow Colbert nation member.

Brendan said:
That's very gutly of you, James.

If i could i would hand you a bracelet right now buddy.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria (Citizen of the Colbert Nation)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
At first I didn't actually know it was Satire, so I was like "this is stupid!" But things on the show have been MUCH more interesting since Obama took office :) I like the show now ;)

Zephyr

Moved on
At first I didn't actually know it was Satire, so I was like "this is stupid!" But things on the show have been MUCH more interesting since Obama took office :) I like the show now ;)

Lol. My dad knew it was satire from the start, but he still couldn't watch it at first because Colbert does his job too well. He felt conflicted: Should he laugh because it's hilarious, or yell because it's too accurate?