1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured spirit of antichrist is in the world today

Discussion in 'General Religious Debates' started by kjw47, Aug 19, 2017.

1. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

Filled with Catholicism translating errors to fit false council teachings. Those errors were not corrected until the New world translation.

2. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

A 10 year old could understand both those verses. Why cant you?

3. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

Actually they did make some errors. They corrected their errors as well as the errors that came in for the last 1750 years--no one else made correction, because truths are not being revealed through any one else. They continue in their errors and makes it impossible for any who listen to them to accomplish this bottom line reality of Gods will= John 4:22-24

4. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

I did not say the JW teachers had used the originals--You made it up because you cannot understand English without twisting what is said.
    Jesus' real teachers get holy spirit--its all they need.

5. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

undeniable fact of Hebrew language---I am that I am is a mistranslation-- I will be what I will be is correct. Trinities mistranslated that statement to mislead.
    God told Moses his personal name, so again you are in error---YHVH(Jehovah)--100% fact--every spot in the OT where--GOD--LORD is that name belongs. Every translation without that name in place is altered. Altered to deceive.

6. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

You better re look at fact.

7. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

Fact of life---Catholicism translating remained when the protestants translated--Any one with 1/2 a brain knows Jesus did not start Catholicism, yet all the blind refuse to believe they made translating errors to fit false council teachings that carried over into every trinity based translation. Not one had a clue by the time protestants translated--so all living by the errors are being mislead to stand in opposition to Gods will.
    Why? Like you said--you condemned me for sharing what Jesus taught.

8. Unveiled Artist

Unveiled Artist Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +11,822
    Religion:
    Inner Child Healing
    Notice I will be what I be has no name. It is saying exactly what i am is. I am and I be does not explain who the " I ". Its the same context. You cant blame it on the interpretations because words change. The context is he is what he is. Nothing more and nothing less. Anything you add is not of god. Jews know this. Christians, well...

Also I am and I be are "To Be" verbs. Why would you think they are different in context and where is the name of god in To Be that isn't written in the words and context of I Am?

#268 Unveiled Artist, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  9. Unveiled Artist

Ratings:
    +11,822
    Religion:
    Inner Child Healing
    The fact is that is a christian view of scripture.

Jews (who you say you come from) do not see it that way.

Facts are beliefs that are proven, confirmed, and universal. Christianity does not fit as fact. It is a faith. Once you claim certainity, you are claiming you know more about life than a non christian.

That is wrong

10. Unveiled Artist

Ratings:
    +11,822
    Religion:
    Inner Child Healing
    Sounds like "kept them in your name" means jesus not wanting to take credit for what the creator wants jesus to do. Christians say everything in Christ's name. Christ says everything in his Father's name.

11. Rick B

Rick B Active Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +71
    Religion:
    Christian
    If you are trying to reply to my post please notice that I was using your NWT version of the Bible. So your reference to Catholicism and trinity based translation is non-sequitur. But, of course, your every response is non-sequitur prattle. And I don't think that's a coincidence. It's because you are incapable of an honest and rational defense of your position.

I dropped the gauntlet challenging you to go to those Scriptures comparing Ps.102:25-27 with Heb.1:8-12 again. You fled again. Coward. Why? Because these 2 Scriptures alone destroy your argument and your sect. You lose. Again.

#271 Rick B, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  12. djhwoodwerks

djhwoodwerks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +776
    Religion:
    Christian
    Yes, if you let a 10 y/o read the NT, he/she will see that Jesus never uttered the name. Jesus NEVER told anyone to use it, NEVER!

I can't, because those verses do not say what you want them to say. Please, just answer this question, PLEASE?

If God wants His name USED and known as bad as you claim He does, why does the Bible NOT have any record of Jesus, God's own Son, or anyone in the NT using His name? If it is mandatory for everyone to use His name, as you claim it is, wouldn't you think the people in the NT, especially Jesus, would have USED it on a regular basis? Is it one of those, 'do as I say, not as I do' situations?

Every witness tries to make an argument out of silence, it doesn't work! Just like you witnesses say, "Jesus never claimed to be God". Because it's NOT recorded that Jesus EVER said it, that means He isn't, right? There is NO record of Jesus EVER uttering the name Jehovah, so, by the witness argument of silence, Jesus NEVER said the name.

From your own Insight book,

*** it-2 p. 464 Name ***
    A word or phrase that constitutes a distinctive designation of a person, place, animal, plant, or other object. “Name” can mean a person’s reputation or the person himself.

Jesus never uttered the name Jehovah, but He always talked about His Fathers character!

13. djhwoodwerks

Ratings:
    +776
    Religion:
    Christian
    Oh my, do you even see the error in your thinking? Probably not, because you are programed to SEE what your "real teachers" want you to SEE, you don't and can't think for yourself.

"They corrected their errors as well as the errors that came in for the last 1750 years--no one else made correction, because truths are not being revealed through any one else."

Does that really make sense to you? Lord I hope not, I hope you were just in a hurry and mis-typed!

Your "real teachers" make "corrections" because THEY are the "only ones" TRUTH is being revealed to?

If your "true teachers" are having TRUTH "revealed" to them, why is there a need for "correction"? I don't understand that at all!

14. savagewind

savagewind Veteran Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,587
    Religion:
    An X-Jehovah's Witness
    I think that you said the Jehovah's Witnesses translated the Bible. Do you know what translate means?

15. djhwoodwerks

Ratings:
    +776
    Religion:
    Christian
    Yes, EVERYONE must ask themselves! I know that is directed to everyone who is not a witness, but you should be asking yourself.

Matthew 6:33 (ESV Strong's) 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Do you understand what is meant by "the kingdom of God" in that verse? I will bet you are "seeking" the coming kingdom.

Do you understand what is meant by, "and His righteousness"? I will bet you don't! These verses describe the witness org perfectly,

Romans 10:1-4 (ESV Strong's) 1 Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Witness are ignorant about the righteousness of God, they believe they can establish their own, by not going to war, not eating blood, going door to door, saying the word "Jehovah". They believe they can earn their righteousness, you can't!

16. savagewind

savagewind Veteran Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,587
    Religion:
    An X-Jehovah's Witness
    @kjw47 Translate means to communicate the meaning of the words of one language with the words of another language. It is about changing the language form.

I asked you about who translated the Bible and you said that you think it was the Catholics and the Jehovah's Witnesses. Then you said that they didn't start with the Hebrew and the Greek.

Please tell me what you think to translate the Bible means. Do you think it means to explain it?

The Bible was translated and the translation carried over meaning. Real meaning requires the translator to be for The Holy Spirit, but you said, "No apostate ever knew a truth before the JW teachers did. Only in twisted reasonings of those who stand in opposition".

Then, I said, "who translated the Bible?". Someone who knows about the truth had to have done it or the Bible wouldn't be right. If men translated the Bible without The Truth then it would be the work of men. According to the Jehovah's Witnesses, The Bible is the work of God, Jehovah.

It was translated and copied BEFORE any JW teacher was ever born.

17. djhwoodwerks

Ratings:
    +776
    Religion:
    Christian
    You're saying that the "real teachers" didn't create their Bible from the original transcripts, they used the copies of the copies and then wrote what they THOUGHT the originals should say?

I would really think about that if I were you!

Your "real teachers" are the only ones who get the "truth" from God, but with that "truth" they keep making "errors" that have to continuously be "corrected". Good thing God is patient huh?

18. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

God hadn't revealed his name to Moses at that point. He did later.

19. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

Fact---whether this world likes it or not--Jesus is only with the JW teachers.

20. kjw47

kjw47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Religion:
    Jehovah' witness

I have 0 fear of what is fact. Jehovah will showing the whole world very soon. Few found the way.