• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spectrophilia

Spiderman

Veteran Member
d3813a12-c91c-4974-9b3e-51de0377cdd2_thumb.jpg
Of all strange sexualities, the one I find most intriguing is spectrophilia, if it is indeed true that such encounters happen. Some people swear by it. I think it would be very spiritual to have erotic intimacy with a disembodied somebody from the other side...

"
The idea of steamy hot sex with supernatural beings has been around as long as people have been writing things down, it seems – with the mention of erotic encounters with devils dating back to ancient Mesopotamia....

...the Bible alludes to a race of giants, as described in the books of Genesis and Ezekiel. “The Nephilim” were said to be a result of the coupling of “the sons of God” and “the daughters of men”. (4) The idea of “Gods” changed to “devils”, when Gregory of Nyssa (300 AD) touched on the subject of the formation of demons, postulating that women who mated with demons produced more demons. (7)

...demons gave women more intense orgasms, and thus were optimal as sexual partners...

...Today, as outlandish as it may seem to most, there is still a strongly held fascination with the idea of sexual assault via phantom. Incubi (male demons) and succubi (female demons) are not limited, by any means, to Judeo-Christian mythology, and have been described in cultures worldwide to this day – often with the idea of incubus being bisexual...

...In 2011, a Mennonite community in Bolivia was terrorized with a string of “ghost rapes”. Children as young as 3, up to and including a 65-year-old woman, reported nocturnal violations...

...Ke$ha claims that her song “Supernatural” is about her erotic experiences with a ghost. (12) Similarly, another attractive young entertainer recently stepped forward with her story. Throwing any thoughts of obviously fishy marketing tactics to the winds, one of the actresses who appeared in “Paranormal Activity 2” came forward to confess her torrid love affair with a spectre. A top expert in “spectrophilia”, Patti Negri, counselled actress Natasha Blasick after her red-hot love affair with a shapeless entity. The Russian born actress described, in detail, the first time she was attacked by a ghost – as what could only be categorized as forcible rape. However, she happened to like it so much, that she said she very much enjoyed the second time it happened, about a month later. She expressed hope that it will happen again...
Ghost Sex and The Women Who Love It: A Brief History of Spectrophilia from Eve to Ke$ha
51nyZ1G4rmL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Spectrophilia, unlike most fetishes, appears to be a lot more common among women... Every testimony of ghost sex that I know of came from a female

David1967

Premium Member
View attachment 19089 Of all strange sexualities, the one I find most intriguing is spectrophilia, if it is indeed true that such encounters happen. Some people swear by it. I think it would be very spiritual to have erotic intimacy with a disembodied somebody from the other side...

"
The idea of steamy hot sex with supernatural beings has been around as long as people have been writing things down, it seems – with the mention of erotic encounters with devils dating back to ancient Mesopotamia....

...the Bible alludes to a race of giants, as described in the books of Genesis and Ezekiel. “The Nephilim” were said to be a result of the coupling of “the sons of God” and “the daughters of men”. (4) The idea of “Gods” changed to “devils”, when Gregory of Nyssa (300 AD) touched on the subject of the formation of demons, postulating that women who mated with demons produced more demons. (7)

...demons gave women more intense orgasms, and thus were optimal as sexual partners...

...Today, as outlandish as it may seem to most, there is still a strongly held fascination with the idea of sexual assault via phantom. Incubi (male demons) and succubi (female demons) are not limited, by any means, to Judeo-Christian mythology, and have been described in cultures worldwide to this day – often with the idea of incubus being bisexual...

...In 2011, a Mennonite community in Bolivia was terrorized with a string of “ghost rapes”. Children as young as 3, up to and including a 65-year-old woman, reported nocturnal violations...

...Ke$ha claims that her song “Supernatural” is about her erotic experiences with a ghost. (12) Similarly, another attractive young entertainer recently stepped forward with her story. Throwing any thoughts of obviously fishy marketing tactics to the winds, one of the actresses who appeared in “Paranormal Activity 2” came forward to confess her torrid love affair with a spectre. A top expert in “spectrophilia”, Patti Negri, counselled actress Natasha Blasick after her red-hot love affair with a shapeless entity. The Russian born actress described, in detail, the first time she was attacked by a ghost – as what could only be categorized as forcible rape. However, she happened to like it so much, that she said she very much enjoyed the second time it happened, about a month later. She expressed hope that it will happen again...
Ghost Sex and The Women Who Love It: A Brief History of Spectrophilia from Eve to Ke$ha
View attachment 19090

It happened to Dan Akroyd in Ghost busters.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Did that happen to ....? Holy Ghost, I am told. So, there are two kinds, holy and unholy. There might be a third category also, neither holy nor unholy, simply ghost.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I tried to pick up a hottie who had passed. Found out I didn't have a ghost of a chance (sorry, I couldn't help myself).

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Did that happen to ....? Holy Ghost, I am told. So, there are two kinds, holy and unholy. There might be a third category also, neither holy nor unholy, simply ghost.
Yes, I believe it would have happened to the Virgin Mary...

Kapalika

Premium Member
I've had sex with spirits before.

..demons gave women more intense orgasms, and thus were optimal as sexual partners...

It can be pretty awesome.

Outlandish? Pft I've had sex with both succubi and incubi.

In a lot of Tantra there is also beings called Dakini who practitioners can consort with as well. Although they are much more dangerous and "serious business" than the succubus mythos. For example, ask them to do something too anti-dharma and they might kill you lol

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I've never thought of ghost sex, it's a foreign concept to me...I've never watched movies about this or even conceptualized it before. Three days ago I was alone in my livingroom (standing up) and there was a strange sense of presence with me, like meshing with me or something, pressing, squeezing, in my space, my energy somehow. It didn't push me down or anything but it was seriously strange, like an entity was there, really pressing into me (still standing) I walked around my livingroom to different areas trying to distract myself and shift the energy, turned on the T.V but it was THERE, and I was super uncomfortable. In retrospect I feel I should have tried to voice in certainty that it was unwelcome, but I was too busy being confused and thinking I might be losing my mind, and just trying to do other things to get away from my questioning thoughts and this very illogical inconceivable feeling...The pressing feeling escalated (I was mostly standing up) and though I haven't had sex in a year and a half it was as if it was happening, and not in an overly sexual way, like I wasn't in a sexual space at all...maybe I should have buckled down and tried to enjoy it but really it was an invasive confusing frightening sensation and I was nothing short of just completely freaked out and panicky...it was physically subtle compared to actual touch but there was a VERY distinct presence pressing into me and bodily meshing in an intrusive way...not violent, nothing like being actually held down but certainly like some very heavy sexual and strong entity was intending to **** me and slowly somehow successfully doing it..I was so squeezed feeling, and then sure enough it was as if I was being totally ****ed, I don't want to go into detail lest someone think I'm just trying to get off or something (I made an account for this site because it's the only place online I could find any intelligent mention of ghost sex) and here is the craziest part, and I feel SO super strange about even writing this because yes it's crazy, but It was as if I was completely forcefully filled and I've felt bloated and impregnated and totally off since. I know I'll probably get a whole bunch of sexual backlash from this, and if I weren't so freaked out about it all I could probably masturbate to this kind of thing but I'm just....freaked out. Totally and utterly freaked out. I've been pregnant, I have a child, and this crazy full feeling is reminiscent of that...what the hell, like ok so there was a presence, but ghost cum?? I've never even heard of this, and so now what, is there some ethereal morning after pill I'm supposed to take? If I take one then I feel like I'm admitting insanity....right now I'm just a person who has had a bizarre experience that I'd rather shake off and forget but honestly I haven't felt the same since....I literally feel like I've been forcefully taken by a ghost. I feel like he came inside me and I've been feeling full and practically impregnated since. Like of course I'm not pregnant. But if I were I wouldn't be able to handle it. Like then I'm looking at admitting insanity to my SELF which is somehow so much worse than everyone else in the world thinking you're crazy- that maybe I was actually raped and some part of my mind has made up this crazy story out of a trauma induced desperation to avoid reality....I'm SO disturbed right now. so uncomfortable. I can't WAIT to get my period this month at which point I will stop trying to research this whole thing for a while. In the meantime, WTAF can anybody point me towards developing some kind of understanding of this....I've never considered myself religious, and I'm definitely pro-science....but I suppose there have been just too many things in my life that have happened, I can humbly admit there may be more going on in this universe than we see or can even begin to understand....I would feel a lot more comfortable with this all had it been happy juicy frolicking sexuality but it was darker...and feeling like I've been filled with the sperm of a dark entity sucks. Please, without judgement I welcome your musings, links, reassurance, psychological assessments, anything

Ghosts haven't gotten people pregnant for 2,000 year. The Blessed Virgin Mary was the last one.

I sometimes smell the sweet scent of a fresh Vagina when I'm singing Hail Marys though.

Regarding ghost sex, yeah, sounds like you had the real deal. I don't know what to tell you though cuz I don't know the intentions of the spirit Kami or if it's good or malevolent, but if it's a good Spirit, give it a name, write letters to him, buy some incense and burn it in his honor, possibly create a Honden for him (A room set aside closed off to the public only for enshrined Kami to dwell), or keep a Kamidana (A cupboard for him to dwell and nothing else but sacred items), burn candles in his honor and ask all Angels and Saints to bless your candles.

If you think it could be a bad Spirit, pray lots of Hail Marys. Hail Mary is the most powerful prayer for dealing with Spirits. It could be a restless wandering ghost that just wants to be enshrined.

It could be a Kami who wants your body to be his Temple.

But even if it's the Devil himself, best to not stomp on his head like Christians do. Jesus said to "love your enemies". That includes the Devil. Beating and abusing Satan can get you hurt.