• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speaking of virgins ...

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I'm confused. Regarding the virgins that the suicide bombers are supposed to get in 'heaven', is it 75 virgins EACH, or TOTAL? I mean, that's a very serious question that I would want to know the answer to if I were a jihadist. It has serious implications for the motivation of any jihadists, I imagine.

On the flip side, this could be a major ad campaign that stops suicide bombers once and for all. Can you imagine the ads being dropped from the planes and plastered everywhere that reads "STOP! IT'S 75 VIRGINS TOTAL!"

those suicide bombers are not islamic, suicide is forbiden in islam. the 72 virgins are for the martyrs of war that go to defend their land, religion, home etc etc for the sake of Allah and in the way he says so and not for personal gains or personal ego.

IndigoStorm

Is there really any difference between a follower of Islam being granted 72 virgins if he dies for the cause and the Pope proclaiming that a follower of Jesus is now a Saint and is in heaven seated on the right hand of God?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
As a female, do I get 75 female virgins?
or 75 male virgins.
Shoot I never thought that I might get male virgins. Do I get to keep them after I deflower them too? Dang...if I wasn't already so sure that I was on the right religious path I would be rethinking the whole thing right now.
In that case, I'll take.... 50 female, 25 male.
Ok then I will take 50 male and 25 female. That way we don't mess up the balance of things up there and they can't complain like when you bust apart a six-pack at the 7-11 just to buy one can. We can equal each other out and have a lot of fun in doing so. :D

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Is there really any difference between a follower of Islam being granted 72 virgins if he dies for the cause and the Pope proclaiming that a follower of Jesus is now a Saint and is in heaven seated on the right hand of God?

how does the pope know that, did Jesus tell him that?

blackout

Violet.
Shoot I never thought that I might get male virgins. Do I get to keep them after I deflower them too? Dang...if I wasn't already so sure that I was on the right religious path I would be rethinking the whole thing right now.

Ok then I will take 50 male and 25 female. That way we don't mess up the balance of things up there and they can't complain like when you bust apart a six-pack at the 7-11 just to buy one can. We can equal each other out and have a lot of fun in doing so. :D

Excellent plan.:rainbow1:

(We can always trade as well... once the virgins have all been "deflowered" that is, of course...lol)

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.

There most certainly is!

I'll take the virgins.

You can sit at the right hand of gOd.

*UV wonders who's gunna have more fun...* :flirt:

Morse

To Extinguish
There most certainly is!

I'll take the virgins.

You can sit at the right hand of gOd.

*UV wonders who's gunna have more fun...* :flirt:

Idunno, I think God will give you a lot more than 72 virgins if you play your cards right.

blackout

Violet.
Idunno, I think God will give you a lot more than 72 virgins if you play your cards right.

Oooooohhhhh! You don't think gOd would give me 72 Experienced 'Cougars',
If I sat very well at his right hand, do you?!

*UV wonders if she should change her answer....*

Morse

To Extinguish
Oooooohhhhh! You don't think gOd would give me 72 Experienced 'Cougars',
If I sat very well at his right hand, do you?!

*UV wonders if she should change her answer....*

Idunno about 72 experienced cougars, but I know for a fact he'd give you at least 72 virgins, and let you turn them into cougars. ;)

He might also give you me, but only if I was bad enough to go to hell.

blackout

Violet.
Idunno about 72 experienced cougars, but I know for a fact he'd give you at least 72 virgins, and let you turn them into cougars. ;)

He might also give you me, but only if I was bad enough to go to hell.

Ooooohhhh! You mean THAT gOd!:flirt:

:fork:

*on such a large forum, one does really need to specify*

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
This thread got me thinking...
If my wife and I go into this together, do we each get our own batch of virgins or do we have to share the same set? Also, if we get our own, do we get to share them with each other anyway so we can have like a harem of 150? And do they select the virgins for us or do they line up like in a brothel so we can pick and choose? This is all getting so complicated. I am also wondering why there are virgins in heaven. Were they like in an accident early in life where their parts stopped working before they could be used? Maybe they had been glued to Star Trek for all those years and just never made time? I am not all that sure if I want these virgins now...

blackout

Violet.
If my wife and I go into this together, do we each get our own batch of virgins or do we have to share the same set? Also, if we get our own, do we get to share them with each other anyway so we can have like a harem of 150? And do they select the virgins for us or do they line up like in a brothel so we can pick and choose? This is all getting so complicated. I am also wondering why there are virgins in heaven. Were they like in an accident early in life where their parts stopped working before they could be used? Maybe they had been glued to Star Trek for all those years and just never made time? I am not all that sure if I want these virgins now...

Oh sure. People with partners get all the benefits.

:(

CelticRavenwolf

She Who is Lost
More importantly, what if those virgins have to STAY virgins? Is it 72 virgins for you to deflower, or 72 chaste souls that you get to look at, but not touch?

Maybe the whole 72 virgins thing is actually punishment for jihad? Allah's up there saying "You idiot, you killed a ton of innocent people! Now look at all the sex you DON'T get to have!"

bp789

More importantly, what if those virgins have to STAY virgins? Is it 72 virgins for you to deflower, or 72 chaste souls that you get to look at, but not touch?

Maybe the whole 72 virgins thing is actually punishment for jihad? Allah's up there saying "You idiot, you killed a ton of innocent people! Now look at all the sex you DON'T get to have!"

Well, it's heaven. Maybe they still stay virgins even after they get deflowered.

This might be bad news for the women, but someone told me that while men get 72 virgins, women only have their one husband.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Oh sure. People with partners get all the benefits.

:(
Hey don't frown! When I say "wife" I mean the person I will be handfasting with. I assume that if I get these benefits that one in a poly relationship can be joined with many and just think of 75 times however many virgins! You may need to rent a warehouse for them all. :D

Aquitaine

Hey don't frown! When I say "wife" I mean the person I will be handfasting with. I assume that if I get these benefits that one in a poly relationship can be joined with many and just think of 75 times however many virgins! You may need to rent a warehouse for them all. :D

What do you do if you'r satisfied enough with your current partner(s)?

Do we have the right to return the virgins to Allah, or will we be punished for it?

As for what a few other posters have been saying about it actually meaning 72 Raisins (OMG, so divine! :p) I would just love to see the faces of all the Male suicide bombers when they get to paradise, fully expecting a sin-fest with 72 virgins, gets given 72 raisins!

Hahaha!

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
What do you do if you'r satisfied enough with your current partner(s)?

Do we have the right to return the virgins to Allah, or will we be punished for it?

As for what a few other posters have been saying about it actually meaning 72 Raisins (OMG, so divine! :p) I would just love to see the faces of all the Male suicide bombers when they get to paradise, fully expecting a sin-fest with 72 virgins, gets given 72 raisins!

Hahaha!

who said that the suicide bombers will go to paradise?