• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some clarifications about me

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Things go fast on this forum and I thought I'd clear up a few misconceptions about me as well as provide some updated information.

Statement: KAT is left-hand path in their faith

My response: It's something I tried for a week with all ambition. But I found it to be too destructive a path for me to hold. It was like I was inverting a part of myself.

Statement: KAT is transitioning fast

My answer: I am and I'm not. I feel my chest has increased in size for example. But some of the photos I showed the forum, it wasn't necessarily right of me and I'm sorry, but I used some of the best angles and stuff. I was just scared if I used the most average photos, that the forum would think of me as a boy. And that could create other problems for me.

Statement: KAT is on feminizing hormones

My answer: I've spent a total of two months on them overall and total. I discontinued use recently after facing some sudden side effects that I fathom may be caused by the medicine. And I needed some time to think as well. But for this time, I still choose to identify as transgender. And I can't say what's going to happen in regard to the hormones in the future. I just know that the hormones helped keep me calm.

Statement: KAT has a serious psychological dilemma in the form of mental illness

My answer: I was diagnosed with a serious mental illness at one point. And I don't like to say this because this almost never happens and people might think I'm lieing as a result, or get unrealistic expectations that serious mental illnesses just poof away. But they downgraded my illness to a less severe name and description. Showing that I've done some recovery.

Statement: KAT is Hindu

My answer: Yes but I'm a little syncretic too.

Statement: KAT tries to script rules how debates should take place

My answer: There exist two sets of rules in my world. One is the rules involved in a two way communication with someone. Rules such as "Don't get fresh with me as I'm only looking for a friend". Well rules can be applied to debate conversations too, including trying to determine who has the Burden of Proof. The second set of rules involves us being on a moderated forum and moderators doing what's best for the site. But that's determined by staff so I can't comment there. Actually there's even a third set which is more a discussion, which is... members discussing how formal debates are actually conducted.

Statement: KAT is attracted to men

My answer: I much prefer women but I realize women tend to often expect you to pursue them and can also play hard to get. I could end up with a man. But it wouldn't be my main preference. I'd just as much prefer end up with a couple, lol. But if I meet a man that's above the stars great, I want to still give them a chance.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Also, you're a no nonsense person, aperently. :D

What's something you have little patience for?

Also, what's something about these forums that actually was a pleasant surprise for you, or maybe was something you weren't anticipating that made an impact on your life?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Things go fast on this forum and I thought I'd clear up a few misconceptions about me as well as provide some updated information.

My response: It's something I tried for a week with all ambition. But I found it to be too destructive a path for me to hold. It was like I was inverting a part of myself.

My answer: I am and I'm not. I feel my chest has increased in size for example. But some of the photos I showed the forum, it wasn't necessarily right of me and I'm sorry, but I used some of the best angles and stuff. I was just scared if I used the most average photos, that the forum would think of me as a boy. And that could create other problems for me.

My answer: I've spent a total of two months on them overall and total. I discontinued use recently after facing some sudden side effects that I fathom may be caused by the medicine. And I needed some time to think as well. But for this time, I still choose to identify as transgender. And I can't say what's going to happen in regard to the hormones in the future. I just know that the hormones helped keep me calm.

Statement: KAT has a serious psychological dilemma in the form of mental illness

My answer: I was diagnosed with a serious mental illness at one point. And I don't like to say this because this almost never happens and people might think I'm lieing as a result, or get unrealistic expectations that serious mental illnesses just poof away. But they downgraded my illness to a less severe name and description. Showing that I've done some recovery.

My answer: There exist two sets of rules in my world. One is the rules involved in a two way communication with someone. Rules such as "Don't get fresh with me as I'm only looking for a friend". Well rules can be applied to debate conversations too, including trying to determine who has the Burden of Proof. The second set of rules involves us being on a moderated forum and moderators doing what's best for the site. But that's determined by staff so I can't comment there. Actually there's even a third set which is more a discussion, which is... members discussing how formal debates are actually conducted.

My answer: I much prefer women but I realize women tend to often expect you to pursue them and can also play hard to get. I could end up with a man. But it wouldn't be my main preference. I'd just as much prefer end up with a couple, lol. But if I meet a man that's above the stars great, I want to still give them a chance.
The mental illness bit is useful for us to know.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

My answer: I was diagnosed with a serious mental illness at one point.

Around 25% of people suffer mental illness at some point in their lives ( l believe up to 18% of Americans suffer mental illness at any one time. With some people the brain fixes itself, with some medication can do the trick and some few never get better.

I am glad yours sorted itself out.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I much prefer my problems to yours.
Still, you wouldn't want to trade.
May your path be smooth.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The mental illness bit is useful for us to know.

I can say more about that - it's usually pretty low maintenance and I have never really experienced suicidal thoughts or anything - what can I say, I'm a fighter. So if anyone reads a post from me and thinks I'm ever struggling in that regard, best to ask me once or twice to make sure I'm well before jumping to conclusions. I generally really will tell a person what I'm going through, with little smoke and mirrors.

However, some things you might experience sometimes is my posts getting a little bit word salad when frustrated, even if frustrated about personal life. One example is more loose speech such as me using the word "things" when other, more specific words will do. It's not really much to worry about though. It usually passes and if I am frustrated, it's usually not at people on the forum.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through. - Irish Blessing

exchemist

Veteran Member
I can say more about that - it's usually pretty low maintenance and I have never really experienced suicidal thoughts or anything - what can I say, I'm a fighter. So if anyone reads a post from me and thinks I'm ever struggling in that regard, best to ask me once or twice to make sure I'm well before jumping to conclusions. I generally really will tell a person what I'm going through, with little smoke and mirrors.

However, some things you might experience sometimes is my posts getting a little bit word salad when frustrated, even if frustrated about personal life. One example is more loose speech such as me using the word "things" when other, more specific words will do. It's not really much to worry about though. It usually passes and if I am frustrated, it's usually not at people on the forum.
Yes that's the sort of thing I had in mind. If we know that, we can cut you a bit of slack if you don't always make sense.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

One more: @KAT-KAT is one of the best if not the best friend you can have in RF.