• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Societal Annoyances

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I was joking of course, £20.00 for the shorts.

I do miss the M&S food hall. They don't deliver food to France either
Not quite on the same scale but our local M&S has just closed as part of the government's build back better levelling up initiative. The town is now officially dead. :(

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
People without awareness or care.
How hard would it be to put your cart to the side in the supermarket? Or walk on the side when looking for something? You are not alone, there are other people with you.

Sorry for the carts...

In most grocery stores, they keep the carts too close to the parking lot. I often leave my cart sitting in the building, because I have one child threatening to run(and he isn't mindful of cars), and the other refusing to walk(because he doesn't want to leave) and I'm trying to juggle the bags on top of that... at that point, its survival, cart be damned.

Though the Asian grocers here have their carts better placed(well within the building, far enough from the door and street), so that the kid that runs can put the cart in the rack without me having to worry about him jetting in front of someone's car before I can get him.

Though I always leave my quarter in the Aldi cart in case the next person forgot theirs, regardless of where I put it.