• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, What's Up? III

Sahar

Did you finish your exams? :sarcastic

Welcome back, of course!! msh 2asdy 7aga ya3ny!! :D msh 7ekd wala 7aga 5ales...ana lessa hamte7en w ha5allas isA ba3d aktar mn shahr!!

Last edited:

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Ha3:D

Bayen en mafeesh 7ekd wala 7aga khales!:p
Ana makhallastesh exams lessa bardo, fadel etneen, ba3d keda practical, then graduation project leghayet July:D
Bas isA the rest is manageable, plus, I wanted to come back too badly :D

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Masha'Allah, I'm very happy that you all are here. :D
May Allah gather us in Paradise. Ameen.

Insha'Allah I'll finish after two weeks. :p Really my heart goes with you sister Sahar and brother Ahmed. Your journey is so long. May Allah grant you with success. :)

Sahar

Yaaaaaaaaah, koonnah fain w ba2ena fain!! I finished my exams but I postponed one exam, Forensic, to end of August.
Although I am on my vacation, I find myself not enthusiastic to participate in the threads especially the debates, I expected the opposite...maybe every thing becomes interesting during the school year time except of course studying!!!

How are you guys? :)

I miss you and love you. :)

I don't know why Einstein always disappears in the vacation!!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yaaaaaaaaah, koonnah fain w ba2ena fain!! I finished my exams but I postponed one exam, Forensic, to end of August.
Although I am on my vacation, I find myself not enthusiastic to participate in the threads especially the debates, I expected the opposite...maybe every thing becomes interesting during the school year time except of course studying!!!

How are you guys? :)

I miss you and love you. :)

I don't know why Einstein always disappears in the vacation!!

He usually spend the vacation in Saudi Arabia with his family and relatives. No time to go online while enjoying there with the family.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.

And studying becomes interesting during vacations! :D

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
As-salaamu'aliukum !
:group: How are my brothers and sisters of Islam ? I am fine Alhamdulilah. I hope you all are very well . A lot of things happened here,New converts from RF also joined Islam.I want to Congratulate nevas :foryou: Welcome to Islam brother Mashallah.

Sahar

The results appeared two days ago and I got Excellent :D....it's my first time in this college...:)
Alhamdulillah so much...

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The results appeared two days ago and I got Excellent :D....it's my first time in this college...:)
Alhamdulillah so much...

Masha'Allah dear Sahar, alf Mabrouk and well deserved alhamdulillah :clap
Now you can really enjoy your vacation ;)

Sahar

The previous years weren't like what I wanted and were depressing to me but now I feel like yeah there is change, there is improvement...but you know I feel like God was guiding me, it's not really me, this is all because of my very Merciful and Beautiful God only...

I just don't thank Him as I should....

Alhamdulillah

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Congratulations not4me. Well done! :)

For me, now after i have finished my studies, i'm looking for a decent job. :D

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, the good news is, that i got a decent job. :D It's at a big company and i love doing this job.

How you all doing?

Sahar

Well, the good news is, that i got a decent job. :D It's at a big company and i love doing this job.

How you all doing?
This is great, mabrook!! :)

Well, I am supposed to focus these days on studying the subject that I postponed, it's very difficult to do this on the vacation!! :sad4:
My exam will be on 8th of Sept...please pray for me...