• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, What's Up? III

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam Alikum everyone, and Eid Mubarak.

I noticed that this place has been quiet lately so i wanted to know how is everyone doing.

For me, i finished my studies in Malaysia and went back to Saudi Arabia. My mom is so happy that i finally came back.

So how is everyone doing? what are you doing with your lives?

Did anyone of you, some of your families, or even some people you know went for haj?

Here, my older brother and younger sister went for haj, and they feel great about it. They are still there of course but they call us sometimes. :)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
The next semister is my final one isA...
one of my close friends is in Haj this year...I really wished I could make it :(

thats pretty much my news so far :)

Regards

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Greattttt bro. So are you planning to go back to saudi arabia and work there or you will stay in Egypt?

.lava

Veteran Member
hi TashaN :) i am little tired lately. tired of standing against lies. tired of seeing Muslims are always blamed for everything Western agencies did. tired to see many Western are brainwashed about Islam and they don't even have a clue.

Sahar

Congratulations Tashan on your graduation! This is great new!!:)
Are you planning to get married soon?
حج مبرور وذنب مغور for you brother and sister
عقبالنا كده...آمين

Hyperborean

Cultural Conservative
I have been fighting lies, stupidity and cowardice recently. But it's been the same fight I've been fighting for four and a half years, so it's really nothing new...

sindbad5

congratulations Tasha, welcome to work life
i'm glad for you to be back home.

i wish i could do like you and go back to my family and my baby girl, or bring them here in Riyadh (i hope i'll do this soon ensha2 allah), i missed her so much.

for the news, I'm fighting on 2 sides: finishing the master, hope soon, and managing my work responsibilities (ahh, where's the old days when i was a student and have nothing to worry about !!!)

i died to go to Hajj, but didn't get a permission from the authorities to go.

by the way, how come more than million people go to hajj "illegally" without no permission?
how come they disobey the ruler, and it's a big thing in Islam as you know, and give bribes to do something like Hajj?
do you have any explanation?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone for your participation. I feel better now that i know how my brothers and sisters are doing. :)

Regarding haj, i think ignorance drove so many people to believe that they have no choice but to do it illegally because they don't trust the authorities decisions.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Regarding marriage, it might be after a year from now or so, i reckon. :p

Don't freak out. I know that i said i'm engaged since i came to RF ha ha but the first one didn't work out and i'm now with another girl. We have been engaged since few months. I broke with the previous one before 1 year and half i guess.

All of us are going through alot of things in this life from personal struggles to universal one but Islam is all about struggling in this life.

[214] Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah" ah! verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!(Quran 2:214)

Maybe some of you have noticed that i quote this verse alot, and that's because i love it so much and it always gives me hope. :)

Last edited:

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Salam Alikum everyone, and Eid Mubarak.

I noticed that this place has been quiet lately so i wanted to know how is everyone doing.

For me, i finished my studies in Malaysia and went back to Saudi Arabia. My mom is so happy that i finally came back.

Wa `alaikum salam brother,

Mubarak akhi for the graduation :) Now there is no need for the restaurants' food and you can enjoy your mom's food :D

Sahar

i wish i could do like you and go back to my family and my baby girl, or bring them here in Riyadh (i hope i'll do this soon ensha2 allah), i missed her so much.

for the news, I'm fighting on 2 sides: finishing the master, hope soon, and managing my work responsibilities (ahh, where's the old days when i was a student and have nothing to worry about !!!)
You are doing a master in what field Sindbad? beltawfeeq :)
Where are you from? Jordan? :p

Hyperborean

Cultural Conservative
Are you a convert, brother?
I indeed am a convert.

However, some of my struggles pre-date my conversion.

I am ashamed to admit that one of the causes of this problem seems to be the loose tongue of several people I used to trust in regards to a matter that would have otherwise been of no consequence.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks not4me for reviving this thread. I hope we would be able to check what's going on in our lives through this thread. :)

Sahar

I indeed am a convert.

However, some of my struggles pre-date my conversion.

I am ashamed to admit that one of the causes of this problem seems to be the loose tongue of several people I used to trust in regards to a matter that would have otherwise been of no consequence.
Masha' Allah...:)
It appeared that you oppose the western ideologies, values and practices strongly (and calling yourself "radical traditionalist"), I wonder why.
I am actually curious about your story of conversion and your background, it would be really great if you shared here, there: Your Journey to Islam... or anywhere else. :D

Sahar

Thanks not4me for reviving this thread. I hope we would be able to check what's going on in our lives through this thread. :)
Faisal, I think in the past we were more active on Islam Forum. We used to talk, know each other news, exchange PMs and such but not anymore. :(
I miss FVM so much, yeah and Mujahid Muhammed. :sad4:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Indeed not4me. In the past we used to be closer and more active. I really hope we will be able to do so soon and don't let life steal us from each other.

I have been really busy lately and i think i'll be able to be active again after a month or so from now. How are you all brothers and sisters? and how is life treating ya?

maro

muslimah
Indeed not4me. In the past we used to be closer and more active. I really hope we will be able to do so soon and don't let life steal us from each other.

I have been really busy lately and i think i'll be able to be active again after a month or so from now. How are you all brothers and sisters? and how is life treating ya?

i was wondering " where has Tashan gone ? "....so ,it's nice to hear from you :yes:
As for me ,life is kind to me ,alhamdullilah..

Peace

Quran & Sunnah

We missed your posts brother. Hope things are going well with as well as with all our sisters and brothers here in RF. I have noticed that almost all of us haven't been so active lately :confused::( May be we need a push :slap: :D

Salamu 'alaikum,
Peace